Trentino Volley vs Skra Bełchatów - final of Club World Championship 2010

Volleybox 2010-12-20 • 5313 views • 33

Trentino Volley vs Skra Bełchatów - final of Club World Championship 2010 Tomorrow (21 December 2010, 17:00 in GMT +01:00) will be played the final of Volleyball Club World Championship 2010 in Doha (Quatar) between Trentino Volley (Italy) and Skra Bełchatów (Poland). Prize for the winner is 250000$.
Finalists are the same like in the last year.
Which are your predictions?

World Club Champion 1989 (Parma, Italy): Maxicono Parma (ITA)
World Club Champion 1990 (Milan, Italy): Mediolanum Milano (ITA)
World Club Champion 1991 (São Paulo, Brazil): Il Messaggero Ravenna (ITA)
World Club Champion 1992 (Treviso, Italy): Mediolanum Milano (ITA)
World Club Champion 2009 (Doha, Quatar): Trentino Volley (ITA)
World Club Champion 2010 (Doha, Quatar): Trentino Volley (ITA)

#ItasTrentino #ClubWorldChampionship201011 #PGESkraBelchatow

Temporarily disabled
RevanExtasisPT 746 11
13 years ago
in my opinion this year PGE end 6 o 5 in the CEV champions league , teams like cuneo ,trentino , lokomotiv belogorie and zenit kazan are more strong than PGE the best team of europe its italian not a poland club .
ZytaPL 1332 11
13 years ago
+4
Come on Roninho, in every tournament formula is for host team, how was it in ECh in Izmir 2009? They put Russia, Italy, Bulgaria and Serbia in one group to make easier way for Turkey[they failed, but that is a different history]. We were in easier group, cause we had to play with Belgium for that ECh after OG in Pekin. But no one complain about that, because we had easy way to final - playing against Greece and Slovakia. I'm not saying we don't deserve gold, of course formula in Italy was worse, but be objective, we won all matches with all these easy teams, one strong Bulgaria and one strong France on ECh and we are 1st in Europe and Italy won with all these easy teams, so they are 4th team in the world. It not happend for a first time, so seriously, be objective sometimes.
What do you think, how it will be in 2014? Maybe not controversial formula like in Italy, but believe we won't have a stronger opponent than Argentina.
RoninhoPL 758 13
13 years ago
This is something else. Final Four, anyone can buy. But the championships did not cheat on you. And Italy cheated. In addition, Poland has never been a power in the volleyball Italians until recently anyway. Perhaps because they have a lot of foreigners already they are not power.
MichalPL 493 10
13 years ago
+4
Well going this way you can't say Skra is a 2-time bronze medalist of the Champions League then. Do I have to remind you the "formula"?
RoninhoPL 758 13
13 years ago
Yes? I remind you of the formula which was set at the Italians.
MichalPL 493 10
13 years ago
+1
"This is not good for the Italian volleyball."

Maybe, but still Italy is 4th team in the world, while we were placed... ekhm...
RevanExtasisPT 746 11
13 years ago
I agree with Roninho and Nobertz90, this tournament for me is a joke, the only ones with level are the Trentino, the PGE and Dinamo but this time was a disappointment to see them play, I liked the game but as always Argentines were disappointing at the end. One thing I do not like this tournament is to benefit have more to club volleyball qatar, such as the Doha teams should not be left with only weaker teams PGE was the only team with strength in the group of the host club , then other teams like Paul Mitchell a team of U.S. college without level. I would have liked to see Puerto Rican players, they have a league modest but proven and tested quality. And also some Asian teams, in Japan and Korea for example the level is not very high but offer more variety of equipment to the world club championship. Other teams that think they missed were Cuneo in Italy and Zenit and Lokomotiv Belgorod.
norbertz90PL 19 3
13 years ago
RevanExtasis

I know that Trent was much better today. Should be deleted, however, become Skra has potential, and this match should be more balanced. Trento Players are better but not by a few classes. I would risk a statement after the game that are currently the world's two best teams even though they had not played in this tournament Cuneo or Russian the best teams
RoninhoPL 758 13
13 years ago
Therefore, the best league in the world, I believe the Brazilian, Russian and Polish.
RoninhoPL 758 13
13 years ago
+1
Trento is the best. That's right. But I'm happy with how Skra game. Because the Polish team and the Poles propel this team. And how many Italians in the Trentino game? Bulgarian, Cuban, Czech Republic, Brazil and Italy players are just a supplement. Even the coach is foreign. This is not good for the Italian volleyball.
ZytaPL 1332 11
13 years ago

Juantorena best spiker and MVP, Zatorski the best libero, Raphael best setter, De Cecco best server, Pereyra best scorer and Mousavi best blocker. Why there's no prize for the best receiver? Same as on WC, there was no prize for that too.

We can win something only if there's no pressure, like silver on WC2006, gold on ECh2009 or single match against Trento with Juanto after disease. Pity, because that's mean, we can't believe in victory, we can't believe in our players, that they can win with anyone, because is to much for them. I thought that fans faith should motivate the.

And I can't understand what happend with Kurek serve? Last time when he served strong was in match with Jastrzebie after Polish Cup, when he beat everyone in reception in Jastrzebie and had probably five points in a row and sent ball into grandstands. It was almost a year ago. During season with NT he forgot how to serve. They should spend hours, hours and hours every day, to train that, all team.

What is going on with that photo with dress? ?
RevanExtasisPT 746 11
13 years ago
Nobertz90 sorry, but the Trentino is superior to PGE in every sense of play. If you thought that Trentino would lose, because the PGE won a 3-0 game you were dreaming. A single man and a Cuban like me Juatorena to my much better than wazly, Kurek and all players of PGE, that was the cause of the defeat of PGE addition, if you saw the Raphael Trentino setter who played an excellent game as Jan Stokr that in my opinion I see no difference between him and Vissoto only a few cm longer. Summarizing Trentino champion once again, PGE Skra Belchatow lost once more.
norbertz90PL 19 3
13 years ago
+2
This match confirmed that Polish players are really weak and have mental, psychiatric problems in the most important moments. Wlazły and Kurek they can played the best but only in friendly tournament, in normal matches but don't in matches like final important matches in World Championship like in 2010.. This team have huge potential. Coach Nawrocki made mistakes in this match. After weak play of Wlazły Kurek should play Novotny. Congrats to Trento but Skra could affored more. I am angry because he can never win anything important. We tried second time in World Cup Championship but be can't win. I want revenge i Final of Champions League. One block in this match brings shame to Skra. Only Możdżonek and Pliński played so well on attack
MichalPL 493 10
13 years ago
+2
Forza Trento!
mendoBE 27
13 years ago
You're all completely right.
It was really a bad match.
Wlazly was bad and Kurek dusn't score his balls.
Didn't someone understand that yellow card? I could not follow.
SKRA's serve and block was completely wrong.
shab11PL 33 2
13 years ago
+3
Can anyone teach WLAZŁY AND KUREK how to serve??
SomeonePL 875 10
13 years ago
+1
You're right Zyta. Skra played poorly and Nawrocki made bad decisions. I think Winiarski wasn't right when told that they are mentally prepared for the final.
I think that Skra needs better setter. I don't think that this defeat is Falasca's fault, but we don't need a setter that we would deliberate is he guilty of defeat or not. Skra needs a very good setter and the leader (Wlazły isn't good at this aspect).
ZytaPL 1332 11
13 years ago
+1
Another final, when Kurek doesn't exist... And I can't understand, why Wlazly back on court, when Novotny had almost 100% efficiency in attack?
qsekPL 831 10
13 years ago
fuuuuuuuuuuuck!
RoninhoPL 758 13
13 years ago
Trentino showed class. 3:1 (25:22, 25:19, 20:25, 25:16) An excellent match Stokr, Osmany and Raphael. A little less Kaziyski. Belchatow without the block. 4 sets and only 2 blocks. Belchatow service also very poor.. So you can not win the Trentino. Kurek played very poorly today. Wlazły average. Soon rematch! Congratulations to the Trentino.
NightFoxBG 1457 14
13 years ago
Trentino - World Champions again !
qsekPL 831 10
13 years ago
i would be happy, if Skra would win CWC and CL and Resovia Polish Cup, CEV Cup and Plusliga ;D
Buziak_PLPL 97 2
13 years ago
+1
I think money for them isn't really important; but the most important thing is prestige. 50:50, but I belive that Winiarski will play much better than in semi-final and generally whole time is going to paly better- 3:2 for Skra and great match I hope?
kapitan_bombaPL 910 9
13 years ago
+2
Skra won 16 games in a row (4x3:0 in champions league)...Trento in last time had only one defeat (0:3 in Łódź vs Skra)...i suppose in this year (at the moment) the best two teams in the world. I think who will be a winner depend on the disposision of a day. So 50-50
ZytaPL 1332 11
13 years ago
someone
exactly, here is not good place for discussion about them, but no worries, I'm sure there will be occasion for that. I can only say, that probably our opinions are just a little bit different ?

We will see how it will change after final with best players. Maybe some european clubs will be interesting to buy Mousavi for next season.
SomeonePL 875 10
13 years ago
Mousavi is great player! I am suprised that he don't play for the better team.
In my opinion Stokr is just a little worse than Visotto, I can tell You why, but maybe in the other discussion (it would spend a lot of place and time for us there).
ZytaPL 1332 11
13 years ago
The more funny is that 3 individual prizes can take one player - Mousavi from Paykan. He is ffor now the best scorer, spiker and blocker. He is second for best server prize, but I don't think someone will beat De Cecco.
ZytaPL 1332 11
13 years ago
someone
I don't agree that much about Stokr. He is different player than Vissotto, he can keep good disposition longer and he is not doing that many mistakes like Vissotto. Of course Leo with his height was hard to stopped by blockers and also do a lot in block for his team. But for me Trento didn't lost that much, when Leo left. I agree with you about Juantorena - here is bigger problem for Trentino in my opinion. And also injuries of middle blockers made some problems. But I'm sure, Trento will play much better than in Lodz, so for me 50:50.
RoninhoPL 758 13
13 years ago
Today, there is currently no links for this match. They will probably tomorrow. How do I find it you will send.
HewwingCA 37 2
13 years ago
does anyone know where i would be able to watch this game. been looking around and not able to find a link yet.
NightFoxBG 1457 14
13 years ago
I think Trentino are the favourites but the chanses are 50:50 ... they were beaten by the same team 1 month ago and it will be very technical match , I think both teams are going to make different tactics to suprise the other team .
SomeonePL 875 10
13 years ago
+1
I think that chances for both teams are about fifty-fifty (it's hard to say what is the exact probability). Skra is a little better than year ago (Wlazły and Winiarski are in their good shape), but Trentino is a little worse than year ago. Visotto was very important element of this team- Stokr is not as good as him (but also very good). We can say that Juantorena isn't in his best shape. In conclusion: we can't point the favourite of this match.
It's important to add: prize for the 2nd place holder will be 170000$ so it is not much less than for the 1st place.
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking