2012-02-11 • 3026 views • 10 replies
I never see Mashall do this??? Maybe he will have future in Italian League Touch the sky
12 years ago
Jeff Menzel is a kangaroo!
bernardo10cmgcAuthor 32 3
12 years ago
+1
Raylight: The net is in the middle of the number 1 in his shirt
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
Sorry bernardo but i agree with HCLT: poor technique and playing in Spanish League won't help him to improve.
bernardo10cmgcAuthor 32 3
12 years ago
+1
I think some club should get him, he has poor technique but i think he can improve, maybe in a great... If not, i will say to the coach of my team to pick him up
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
Exactly like I do!!!

On a tennis net ?
pesazi 73 3
12 years ago
+2
Did you guys know that Wilt Chamberlain tried to compete as a professional volleyball player after ending his NBA career? Guess what, he sucked at it. And he was way higher than Menzel or Marshall.
Pure height doesn't mean much. Menzel really has to work on his game, if he wants to have a chance in one of the bigger leagues.
@raylight: You can't compare your pics to Menzel's. Especially Leon only seems to be high because of the camera angle.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
+1
I like the thought that volleyball requires more skill than basketball ?

Btw, if Menzel go to Trento, they can make him a monster, if they can't expand his limits nobody can ?
12 years ago
+2
volleyball is on technical aspect the most difficult sport in the world if you ask me.
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking