The Brazil New Leaders by Giba are Bruno and Murilo

RevanExtasis 2012-08-17 • 7893 views • 16

The Brazil New Leaders by Giba are Bruno and Murilo Hi everybody after my ban i wanna start a new cycle out of trolling and good themes like for example the still Nº1 by the Fivb Ranking, Brazil.

This after 2012 will suffer a several changes, everybody knows that Bernardo Stays for 4 more years and Giba, Sergio, Ricardo and Rodrigo Santana are made his last presentation in the olympics so a couple of days giba nammed his two possibles candidates to the throne literally speaking. the chossen are Murilo and Bruno this two men will lead Brasil to the next Olympics Games and i want to know all the opinions even if we know that Bruno for his condition of "Daddy´s Kid" can be the Captain of that team or Murilo deserve more.

Anyways guys opinion we are fans and give opionions is the best thing that we know.

P.S- Attention i dont Spaming so Wilfredo Get out of here...... XD Peace and love .

#GilbertodeGodoyFilhoGiba #MuriloEndres #BrunoRezendeBruninho

Temporarily disabled
raylightBG 3006 15
11 years ago
+1
Captain means leader, MVP means the player who did the most work for the results of the team. Leadership is not by definition equal to getting all the work done by yourself in team sports, Leadership means showing the way and keeping the direction towards the win, giving example
RenanZBR 1538 15
11 years ago
haehaehhaehae, jerk
RenanZBR 1538 15
11 years ago
+1
Master, you're a troller as well!
Wilfredo_is_MarshallRS 4186 20
11 years ago
MasterOPuppets, your post was an obvious attempt of spamm. ?
OverlookPL 280 5
11 years ago
Kaz, I don’t think so. Dante said in one interview that he would retire from NT after WCH 2014 or OG 2016. I don’t remember exactly, but one of that.
RenanZBR 1538 15
11 years ago
No Wilfredo, nothing to do. MVP is MVP and Captain is the Captain, if you didn't notice!

DO you remember WCH 2006, where Wlazly, Kasinski and Giba where to be nomidated as MVP. None of them where Captains. Just look at the previous World League editions:

Kurek on WL2012, not the captain.
Mikhaylov on 2011, not the captain
Murilo on 2010, not the captain
Sergio on 2009, not the captain
Stanley on 2008, not the captain.

Only exception I can remeber now is Ricardo on WL2007, where he was in fact the captain!
11 years ago
Most Valuable Player is the captain
11 years ago
I believe Murilo deserves to be captain because he has gotten loads of MVP awards
andyzUS 117 2
11 years ago
I think Murilo is a better choice as a captain. Father-son duet is always tricky :-).
JustiePL 41 2
11 years ago
I can't imagine Brazil NT without Giba and Sergio...? but Murilo deserved to be a leader like nobody else, for me he is a hero since many years ?
NightFoxBG 1457 14
11 years ago
+2
Murilo has to be the new leader.
RenanZBR 1538 15
11 years ago

P.S- Attention i dont Spaming so Wilfredo Get out of here...... XD Peace and love .

EAuhaeuhaehuaehauehuaehuaheauehau
RenanZBR 1538 15
11 years ago
+1
Murilo earned that place.

I look for this guy since he got the first time at the National team, so is really proud to see him now like the Capt.!
Angelos AléxiouCY 38 2
11 years ago
+1
I think Murilo deserves to be the next captain of Brazil NT because since last years he is the leader and the player with the most stable performance . Dante and Giba are magnificent players but now they became a bit old and there performance is not stable. I was glad to see Murilo receiving the MVP award at the Olympics. He deserved it. So i believe he deserves to be the next Captain of Senesao !
BernySK 606 6
11 years ago
Bruno has my call. Murillo is good athlet, but with calm personality.
GeniusIT 37 3
11 years ago
Both Bruno and Murilo deserve. Bruno is not only the "Daddy´s Kid" Bruno is really a great athlete.
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking