The best players in Polish Plusliga 2012/13

Nagor 1445
2013-04-22 • 4777 views • 21 replies
Hello. I have an idea - post here your opinion about best six players in Polish Plusliga this year. I will count all votes and make a result. It will be nice to describe your types. So I will start:

Setter: Masny
Diagonal spiker: Konarski
Recivers/Wing spikers: Fonteles Akhrem
Middle Blockers: Nowakowski Zniszczoł
Libero: Ignaczak

So, I choose Masny, cause he played on high risk, but whats is important - it had effects. I am sure, that he had big influence on Delectas success.
What about diagonal - In my opinion Konarski was first scorer in his team and he is best scorer in our league (567 points - 190 in counterattacks). It was difficult decision, cause Bartman played good too, but some matches played Schops, and Bartman had low service this year.
Wings - Fonteles was best transfer in PLS this year and it is undeniable. Powerful serve, high spike. Little lower in Recive, but overall note is clear - the best wing spiker in PLS. And I choose Akhrem, cause in difficult and hard moments for Sovia he did great job. He is one of fathers of gold medals.
MBs: It was hard to choose... Nowakowski had bad luck that he played with Tichacek. Everybody knows that Tichacek plyed with MBs very rarely. But despite this fact, he played very well, good block, good spike, even hard serve. Second MB is Zniszczoł. He is good in attack and block, whats more, he often was 1st or 2nd scorer in his team. He is 4th in top blockers. Nice season, I hope that he will play in better team next season.
And libero is clear - Ignaczak. He is still best libero in Poland. Gacek had one of the worst seasons. There is no doubt - Igła is the best :P

#Plusliga201213 #bestplayers

The best players in Polish Plusliga 2012/13
przemek16 808 17
10 years ago
+2
Nagor, good idea ? my types:
Setter: Michał Masny
Spiker: Jochen Schops
Wing-spikers: Felipe Fonteles, Aleh Akhrem
Middle-Blockers: Łukasz Wiśniewski, Piotr Nowakowski
Libero: Krzysztof Ignaczak
kubuuu7 34 2
10 years ago
+1
Setter: I'd choose... Fabian Drzyzga. Big progress, he's the future of Polish NT. Also Masny played amazing, but personally, I don't like him, Tichacek wasn't good until Play-Offs.
Spiker: Jochen Schops/Dawid Konarski. They both were best on right wing, Konar scored the most points, but remember that Schops was recovering after arm injury.
MB: Piotr Nowakowski, Łukasz Wiśniewski
Wings: Akhrem/Fonteles, Antiga. It's very hard for me to choose between Lipe and Alek. They both were the most important players in final matches and in whole season. Stefan=Genius.
Libero: Igła.
bitka 673 10
10 years ago
+1
Spiker: Dawid Konarski
Wing-spikers: Felipe Fonteles, Michał Winiarski
Resoviak 16 1
10 years ago
+1
libero: Krzysztof Ignaczak
spiker: Dawid Konarski
wing-spiker: Felipe Fonteles, Olieg Achrem, Michał Winiarski
middle-blocker: Piotr Nowakowski, Łukasz Wiśniewski, Andrzej Wrona, Grzegorz Kosok
setter: Michał Masny, Paweł Zagumny
Buziak_PL 97 2
10 years ago
+1
Setter - Fur sure not Tichacek, hope Sovia will in the end change him. Hm.. I think that Masny is definitely the best option
Spiker - Not Konarski only because then there would be 3 players from 4th team in league, what I would consider to be weird ?. Schoeps - without him Sovia wouldn't win with Skra - those matches were on much higher level than semifinals and final - in fact I would even say it was a final in quarter-final and Schoeps won this championship for Sovia.
Wing-spikers - Antiga ( just genius ) and .. Ruciak. Why? Because he is the most regular player in this league for past few years. Mayebe he won't be never as good as Kurek for example, but when he is on the court, I am sure that he will be great in reception, saerve and he will add something from him in atttack. Really great guy.
MB - Nowakowski ( who is wasted by Tichacek and I ope he will leave to Italy or Russia ) and Wiśniewski
Libero - definitely Igła ?
10 years ago
+1
setter: Fabian Drzyzga
wing-spiker: Felipe Fonteles, Paul Lotman
middle-blocker: Łikasz Wiśniewski, Andrzej Wrona
10 years ago
+1

Spiker: Dawid Konarski
Wing-spikers: Felipe Fonteles, Michał Winiarski
RenanZ 1538 15
10 years ago
+3
I'm liking to see how many times Lipe's name is repetead here....
10 years ago
+1
setter: Paweł Zagumny
wing-spiker: Felipe Fonteles
middle-blocker: Łukasz Wiśniewski
aga1809 32 1
10 years ago
+2
setter - Masny
spiker - Konarski although I'm not convinced... He's the best scorer, but not charismatic player. I'd prefer Bartman/Schops but trying to be objective?
wing spikers - Fonteles, Achrem
Middle blockers - Nowakowski, Wrona
libero - definitely Ignaczak!
Overlook 280 5
10 years ago
+1
So I start for the most obvious choice for me – the best libero. Igła is besides all the rest. Moreover he’s MVP of Plusliga in this year imo. All season very regular play, great defense and of course mental aspect of his game was very important for the team. The best setter – Masny for create game of his team in so positive way and using all potential of the players. Wing-spikers: Antiga (it doesn’t need any comment, he is class player) and Akhrem, because he was great in the most important moments. Middle-blockers: Wrona and Nowakowski. Both for good proportion between attack and block. Spiker: Łasko because bronze medal is in big part his success.
zver 995 13
10 years ago
+2
Masny
Łasko
Akhrem, Fonteles
Wrona, Nowakowski
Ignaczak
kristoff 161 3
10 years ago
+2
Setter: Drzyzga
Spiker: Konarski
Receivers: Fonteles, Winiarski
Middle blockers: Wrona, Wiśniewski

I see the most of you has Nowakowski. He is my favourite player at all, but to be honest he had a really poor season due to 1) injury 2) Tichacek. He spiked not so much and his efficiency was low in many games. Therefore - Wrona and Wiśniewski, but Nowakowski has still the greatest potential ?
Justie 41 2
10 years ago
+1
Spiker: Łasko
Receivers: Achrem, Fonteles
Middles: Nowakowski, Wiśniewski
Cono 35 2
10 years ago
+1
Spiker : Łasko
Wing- spikers: FONTELES, Kubiak
Middles : Nowakowski, Wrona
Libero : Ignaczak
camnow 380 4
10 years ago
+1
Spike: Konarski
Wing-spiker: Fonteles, Achrem
Middle blockers: Nowakowski, Wiśniewski
Liber: Igła ?
dalz 37 1
10 years ago
+1
Setter: Zagumny or Masny
Spike: Konarski\ Bartman
Wing-spiker: Fonteles, Achrem, Antiga
Middle blockers: Nowakowski, Wiśniewski
Liber: Ignaczak
KamilTM 73 1
10 years ago
+1
Diagonal spiker: Bartman/Schops/Konarski
Wing spikers: Lotman, Fonteles
Middle Blockers: Nowakowski, Wrona/Gladyr
Libero: Igła ?

bitka 673 10
10 years ago
i think that slowly you can start counting votes Nagor ?
NagorAuthor 1445 14
10 years ago
Ok I will do it today or tomorrow ?
przemek16 808 17
10 years ago
thank you :-P
Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking