Suggestions of new movies

2013-05-30 • 3702 views • 18 replies
I know that there have been a topic about this but I couldn't find it anywhere.

KamilTM 73 1
10 years ago
+1
Maxwell Holt ?
eRKa 861 11
10 years ago
+3
best actions of Italian play-offs ?
Nagor 1445 14
10 years ago
+1
One hand sets
RenanZ 1538 15
10 years ago
+2
How volleyball change peoples's lifes
raylight 3006 15
10 years ago
+3
Erka, I will give you the matches, please do the video ?
gvnn87 43 1
10 years ago
+1
I would like to see a video about Lucia Bosetti: she has played brilliantly troughout the season and plus she is a really spectacular player to watch!
...and also one about Kim Yeon Koung ?
10 years ago
+1
A new Zaytev movie please. ?
Nagor 1445 14
10 years ago

Tetyukhin movie

YEAH, please rafaello, make video about him... One of the best players and he has no movie Oo... Especially FF in Lodz (Dinamo Kazan) and Russian NT in Benjing... MOM PLEASE ?
rafaello94Author 126 11
10 years ago
I can try to do about Tetyukhin. One hand sets is also a good idea, but it will take some time ?
eRKa, are u doing the italian playoffs?
eRKa 861 11
10 years ago
+3
ray, I would love to, because the level of playing was really nice, a lot of amazing realies. BUT, now I have cuted all London matches in my sony vegas and I have many movies to make like: trailer, highlights, best actions, Poland, Russia, Argentina, USA, Winiarski, Ignaczak, Bartman, Kubiak, Kurek, Conte, De Cecco, Mikhaylov, Tetyukhin, Musersky, Anderson, Priddy, Zaytsev, Sokolov, Murilo, Lasko, Skrimov, Grozer, Savani ?
haha, I already made only about Edgar and Australia but I'm waiting for summer, when my all exams in university will be passed ?
maybe after that I will ask about that matches, I see you have them in nice HD ?
Mihau 39 3
10 years ago
+2
Sprawa trudna dlatego gorąco proszę - pierwszy (transmitowany chyba jeszcze na tv4) mecz Wlazłego w Skrze. To było jeśli dobrze pamiętam w hali Polonia z AZS Częstochową. Wtedy debiutawał także bodajże Paweł Woicki w AZSie. Pamiętam takie rozkminy bodaj Tomka Swędrowskiego z Wojtkiem Drzyzgą na rozgrzewce, że ciewaki ich ten młodzieniec, bo w metryczce ma parametry kubańskie ?
10 years ago
+3
Skrimov. He deserves a movie.

WITAM 22 2
10 years ago
- simon
- Alisson cerutti
- fijalek/prudel
NightFox 1457 14
10 years ago
Skrimov is my responsibility but in the end of june probably ;]
kennyr5 20 3
10 years ago
Could someone do another Touch of Genius movie? there were so many good setter actions from the London Olympics and the last Italian Serie A1
Sfixterman 163 4
10 years ago
+1
Do movie for roger/dalhausser or for boyan yordanov ?
Mihau 39 3
10 years ago
Poland harlem shake wave

New eagle
10 years ago
+1
Teodor Salparov ?
Temporarily disabled
Join the list of players looking for a volleyball clubAre you looking for a new volleyball club?Join the listJoin the list of players looking for a volleyball club
Are you looking for a new volleyball club?Join the list