Michal 493
2011-03-30 • 2670 views • 27 replies
3rd April 2011
18:00 Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo - Itas Diatec Trentino 2:3
18:00 M. Roma Volley - Copra Morpho Piacenza 2:3
18:00 Sisley Treviso - BCC-NEP Castellana Grotte 1:3 (Rai Sport 1)
18:00 Yoga Forlě - Lube Banca Marche Macerata 0:3
18:00 RPA-LuigiBacchi.it San Giustino - Andreoli Latina 3:0
18:00 Casa Modena - Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza 1:3
18:00 Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia - Marmi Lanza Verona 3:2

#ItalianSerieA1201011

Serie A - 26th round
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
Matey is out for Trentino, so I think they will loose if he doesn't play
MichalAuthor 493 10
12 years ago
It doesn't matter at all, cause Trento can be sure of their first position before play-off round. Matey played at higher physical level than recently I think that's the reason why he has these muscle problems, hope it's nothing serious.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Bulgarian domination this evening -- Bratoev 4 aces, 3 blocks and 64% in attack, Sokolov 1 ace, 75% in attack and 3 blocks. We can see the touch of Stoychev in attack and serve, and of Prandi in block ? I know that this game is not decisive, but the hunger for points for the boys, including Zygadlo and Leonardi is big and this is good news ?)
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
Sokolov + Bratoev = 33 points

Total destruction over the opponent by the subs. The highest scorer of the other team has 7 points.
Trentino Volley - Forli 3:0 (25:12, 25:13, 25:16)
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
first and last team, what did you expect ??
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
This is Seria A. Trento lost to Verona recently
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
Yeah that's Seria A - there is not weak teams
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
Boys, yes that's Serie A, the strongest league in the world, but there is difference between Trento, who lost one match this season and Yoga Forli, who won how many matches? 2? So they are there a couple much weaker team than the others.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Yes, it was expected Forli to lose, but they lost to the second team of Trento with big difference, the same way they were going to lose against the first team The absence of Kazyiski, Huantorena and Raphael was not felt, which is a good sign for the determination of the bench players
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
yes trento 3-2 over cuneo , great jo for the european champions this thime they broke the curse against trento , i will find the oficcials statics.
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
The subs beat Cuneo lol
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
Yup

Sokolov 32:30 Nikolov
Joachim7 321 4
12 years ago
NightFox the subs beat the subs of Cuneo ;-)
Only Nikolov, Volkov and Mastrangelo played so...
We'll see the real strength of these two teams when they will play eachother in the championship final ;-)
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Parodi also played part of the game. Only Nikolov, Volkov and Mastrangelo - this is enough to beat almost every team in the world ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Bratoev scored a hell of a BP's too! Blocked couple of times Nikolov in decisive moments in the fourth set, finished the fourth set with an ace, through Henno!
Joachim7 321 4
12 years ago
Of course but Trento can not be compared to the other teams in the world ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Of course it can be compared, but I am pretty sure that Cuneo with this roster could beat many strong teams
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
Cuneo were better at the beginning of the season, but now Trentino are almost unconquerable.
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
+1
I want to see them playing with the NT of Brazil. It will be interesting ?
MichalAuthor 493 10
12 years ago
Don't forget that match had no pressure to be put on, that's a very important aspect. Sokolov is a great talent, won't be surprised if he becomes th first spiker soon, but you have to remember that. Personally I don't find Bratoev a big talent, maybe I'm wrong, I wish him well, but the only thing I find positive in his game is serve.
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
About Bratoev I'm agree with Michal - only his serve and reception. Hopefully I'll be wrong too and Stoychev can teach him ...
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I find his block very good. He keeps blocking a lot in important moments, like in ECH 2009 when he blocked Netherlands 5 times for 4 sets

These two games he has 8 blocks in 9 games - pretty much for OH, and he blocked Nikolov couple of times today, to level the score
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Bratoev played rarely this season, so I was surprised for his performance these last matches. good serves, good blocks, (but actually also quite good spikes) and the desire of showing is value?
Mastrangelo and Volkov never played togheter in the match as MB i think (they play at the same time only in the second set, when Mastrangelo took Parodi place as spiker- receiver).
but now, with a market closed from April the 1st, Cuneo has to face the trouble of Parodi injury... Neither Galic and Patriarca are such good...A big pity for Cuneo and for Italian NT too ç_ç
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+1
"Parodi also played part of the game. Only Nikolov, Volkov and Mastrangelo - this is enough to beat almost every team in the world ?"
Yes with Mastro as a receiver Cuneo won second set 25:12, Trento didn't beat them 3:0 to glorify this victory, they were better by two balls in tie-break 22:20. But if you like, keep tellin' yourself that ?
Too bad for Parodi, season for him is over, also we won't see him on World League.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
yes, I bet that Cuneo's players (and fans) are sad more for Parodi injury than for losing the (meaningless) match.
By the way, Trento deserve compliments, because they played a wonderful match only with second-line guys (even if Colaci, Sokolov, Riad and also Della Lunga often played a bit).

I hope Parodi will come back stronger than before!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Zyta, I don't understand why you are making this point. The second team of Trento didn't crush 1.5th team of Cuneo and I didn't claim that. Cuneo played with Nikolov, Henno for all game and with Parodi, Volkov and Mastrangelo during parts of the game. Trento played entirely with second squad, except for Riad.
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
raylight it just make me laugh how NightFox say second squad of Trento "crashed" Cuneo. For me they crashed them in first match 3:0, when Juantorena killed Patriarca with his aces. There were 5 sets, sometimes Cuneo won 25:12, sometimes Trento won probably like that, so they were better by two balls, but not "crash" Cuneo.
Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking