Sllaveq 790
2011-09-20 • 5682 views • 35 replies
Dear Bulgarians, /and not only I should say/
What is going wrong with the BFV /Bulgarian volleyball federation/ ?
Hour after hour articles comes out, saying that BFV wants R. Stoytchev out.
I'm sure most of all are just speculations filled with lies but I think in every lie there is a peace of truth.
I quote from sportal (.bg) :

"The idea of the most successful Bulgarian coach to lead the national team is by partisan detachment, led by vice - president on BVF - Ivo Kostadinov /here is some needless information for I.K./
He is following the management principles "If you can't defeat somebody, then join him to you"

I should explain that really there are very long articles about who and why wants Radostin Stoytchev out of bulgarian national team.

It's going to be the next scandal comes from BFV (I think). /after the womens team sex scandal (OMG) /.

For those of you who will say that this are simple lies, think about it, they are calling exact names. Nobody of the journalist will put his head into the bag just for some interesting article to read..

#coach #Bulgaria #RadostinStoychev

Radostin Stoytchev
SllaveqAuthor 790 10
12 years ago
I put translation but I don't know why I can't see it.. ?
Nagor 1445 14
12 years ago
Hmm it sounds intresging ? But I think, that it will be more intresting in "normal" language ?
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
+3
It's very interesting topic but there is nothing true about that. Nobody wants Rado out ... in Bulgaria there is someone who is turning people against the others but nobody knows who's that. It's since the "Plamen Konstantinov's scandal in Beijing" and in every major championship someone is publishing bull shits about individual persons in our team and that's breaking the spirit.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Their spirit should not get damage from such things
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
They work harder now, they have to believe harder
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+2
Well, I think it's dangerous changing the coach after few months and during the Olympics year...
He needs more time.

proud 722 9
12 years ago
+3
I thought it was stupid when they fired Prandi in the middle of the Olympic cycle,so that would be BEYOND STUPID,I guess?I don't think it's actually going to happen(it's the normal media bulls#it),but nothing going on in our federation surprises me anymore...
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+5
I don't know the relationship between R.S. and the BVF but i see the coach every day in Trento and i'm absolutly sure that he really work to make the best team whit a strong gameplay
SllaveqAuthor 790 10
12 years ago
You see him, really ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+5
palaTrento is about 3 km from my house =P
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+3
Ready for some guests,Kjeldhor ? ?
SllaveqAuthor 790 10
12 years ago
Yeah, bulgarian campers are coming to PalaTrento ? /whatever is it../
Just to see Rado and Matey... and Tsetso.. and Valio.. yeeey! ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
Valio's gonna be in Vibo Valenia this year.PalaTrento is Trentino's arena ?
SllaveqAuthor 790 10
12 years ago
Ooo, I didn't know the name of their arena.. never been interested...
SllaveqAuthor 790 10
12 years ago
Well, Rado : "I'm ready to leave" is our new title.
A long interview came out. As I read it.. he sure is ready to leave and I'm not sure if he wants to stay.. ;(
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Rado must believe in the boys. We were with half quad, next year we will host both the Olympic qualification tournament and the World League final round. Next year we will rise
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
let me know cause i dont understand nothing so Stoychev is out already????...interesting
SllaveqAuthor 790 10
12 years ago
@RevanExtasis no he's not. But BVF is talking sh*t about him and the journalist are saying BVF wants him out, so he gave interview and said he's ready to leave if it will be better for NT, but he won't /in my opinion/
12 years ago
+3
practically the same rubbish is going on in our national team
one lose,and they are ready to change the coach, and what is most stupid the coaches say: i'm totally ready to take responsibility and leave the post

replacing coaches after every lose is top stupid, especially such good ones as Stoychev or Alekno...now, when 2 years left before OG, the teams must stay solid including coaches,otherwise the team won't get any target, to say nothing about medals...
Overlook 280 5
12 years ago
+1
We have exactly the same in Poland. After one defeat there're at once some journalists, fans, experts etc. speculations about coach's dismissal. But I'm sure that yours federations won't do that and it's only rumors.
SllaveqAuthor 790 10
12 years ago
I think the journalist are the main conflict makers.. they have enough power to manipulate the people..I noticed that if they say /for example/ "Rado can improve the level of NT play, he just need more time" all the comments are positive, but if they say 'he failed' all is just sh*ts and disappointments.. I hate their hypocrisy..
12 years ago
+3
it's true about the journalists, but they may say whatever they want...
the thing i really don't understand, why then the coaches themselves say they're ready to be responsible and leave the team, first Alekno, now Stoychev?? are they
insane? don't they realize the real consequences?...
it's just killing me...
SllaveqAuthor 790 10
12 years ago
Well, BVF is saying he's responsible for the poor performance on ECH, what can he say? "No I'm not!" ? The same as Alekno I'm sure.. if they say that he must be replaced what can he say ?.. "I'll not leave!" ? No no... it's not their decision..
12 years ago
+1
even if so...why not to use the authority they have to explain that they're not magicians and need time to show results? and not to say "i know what i am doing and all i need is time, and i'll only leave the team if everybody insists"? why not? or they don't think so..?
there were only few accusations and they have already given up?
SllaveqAuthor 790 10
12 years ago
Yeah, you're right.. I don't know about Alekno, but in bulgaria Rado is known as very arrogant and haughty, so If he use his authority everybody will be told as too .. I don't know how to explain that.. like his above all.. like he is not on our level, you can understand what I mean.. so maybe he just prefer to wait and see if they're going to make him leave..
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+1
Has Alekno actually handed in his notice?
12 years ago
+1
Alekno said that in his very first interview after poland defeated russia
i hope, he is smart enough to stop on that.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
Well, I read people complaing about Berruto too -.-'...
If that can give you confort?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
Really,Kk15?On what grounds,exactly?People are crazy...
OyeaH 158 3
12 years ago
+1
Well I've read interview with the president of the BVF blaming the coach for "not giving chance for the Subs to play against Germany".He said that medals are the most important thing and Stoytchev must know that.
Next day I read Stoytchev interview.He said that the president isn't answering his phone calls.BVF told Rado to come back to Bulgaria and explain the team's performance on 10-12 October...Thats not possible for him since Trentino must defend their World title on 8-14 in Doha...So I guess he will be "REPLACED".If that happens I'll be amazed by BVF stupidity and Dancho Lazarov(the president) madness.
fiore 142 3
12 years ago
+4
I think Rado is absolutely aware of the fact that it's madness to leave the team months before the Olympics. I'm sure if it depends on him, he will stay and do the job as only he knows.
The only thing that's worrying me is the INSANE behavior of our BVF representatives who don't seem to realise they are killing our vollyeball.
I really really really hope Rado stays,because he knows how to bring out the best of a player and develop it to the maximum.
SllaveqAuthor 790 10
12 years ago
Well, today is his birthday, so...
Let's wish him health and good season in trento ?
I uploaded video made for him 2 days ago, and it will be great if it comes out for his b-day.. (hmmmm) ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+2
Честит рожден ден,Радо ! Бъди жив и здрав и все така зает ?
fiore 142 3
12 years ago
+2
Честит рожден ден, Радо! Пожелавам ти здраве и да постигнеш всичко, към което се стремиш! (Олимписко залато в Лондон 2012, както каза шамиона! ?)
Fadhel Abbas 1513 14
12 years ago
+1
the great one
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking