Sllaveq 790
+1
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
This is perfect group for us ? hell yeah. Only one titan in it. Italy ofcourse.
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
+1
Yeah, it would be shame to put Bulgaria, Serbia and Italy in one group
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
I want to say something else. This is the last opportunity for these players to get to OG I think. This generation of SLovakian players was the best generation in our history and maybe It wont be repeat again. So lets pray for some miracle
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
We always play with Finland (ECH and this OQualif.) and France (last WL, next WL and ECH) lately ? What about the tournament formula??
Berny we'll be opponents, have you seen?? ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Italy will play 08/05 vs Finland, 10/05 vs Germnay and 11/05 vs Slovakia. I don't no the others.

About the formula, the pool works like in ECH: each one vs each one. The first two teams of the pool A will face in the semifinals the first two of the pool B (of course crossed: first vs second)

I guess it will be 3 points for a 3-1 or 3-0 victory (0 points for the loser), and 2 points for a 3-2 victory (1 for the loser).
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
Thanx Kk15.
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
pearl thats great ? at least once I wont say gogo Lasko ? but gogo Nemec ? I cant wait. I am really curious, how our team will manage these matches (I repeat, this is the last chance for us, how to show thw world, that Slovakia is small, but big in volleyball ?)
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
What we have to do is to escape the scenario from the ECH - so no losing from Slovenia is allowed, and no semifinal with Italy, but we can't say anything before we know the players and their shape in may.
SllaveqAuthor 790 10
12 years ago
Fox, it is impossible to put Serbia in Italy in one group because of the rules, you know.. So I think it doesn't matter the groups.. All teams want only the 1st place.. ?
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+1
Guys form Bulgaria could you tell us when we can buy tickets for WL, how much it will be and on what website we can get them? ?
SllaveqAuthor 790 10
12 years ago
+2
Zyta, soon it will be the conference of bulgarian volleyball federation.. From the last one we learned that the tickets will cost between 5 and 20 bulgarian levs, which is about from 2,5 - 10 dollars.. (it depends of the sectors you want to be) they are pretty cheap indeed..
Still there are no specified places to buy tickets from except Arena Sofia.. There will be site I'm sure.. when we learn I will tell you ?
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+2
Thank you!
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
Sllaveq, I think it will be more expensive . Because that's the F8. In Varna the tickets were 10 - 20 lvs so I think now it will be much more.
SllaveqAuthor 790 10
12 years ago
http://volleyball.sportal.bg/news.php?news=342709
Watch the videos.. it was Lazarov in the conferention who said they will be from 5 to 20, so.. I'm not sure they are willing to lie so..
SllaveqAuthor 790 10
12 years ago
More over, they even said that most probably the MAX cost of the tickets will be 15 lv.
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
Strange, but it's good for us. Unleast the hall will be full.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Eventim.bg probably will sell the tickets, I don't know in how many languages is the site, but I have bad feelings with our management
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+1
@NightFox - It's gonna be a F6 this year ?
@Zyta - as raylight said Eventim will have offers up as soon as the tickets go up for sale and as far as I can remember from the last time I checked the site,there's an English version.Sllaveq is right that the most expansive tickets will be around 10$ ?
@raylight - Don't tell me you don't have faith in our management...I swear by their competence ?
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
F6 ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
Yep...also in the group phase there aren't gonna be four matches between two teams,but instead a tree day tournament or something of the sort - all the changes are to accommodate the teams better with their Olympic preparation.
SllaveqAuthor 790 10
12 years ago
Nightfox, ти до сега да не беше в някой бункер натикан.. доста си назад с инфото ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
Не всички са Славея - да правят филми нон-стоп/от които Скъпата родна телевизия да краде........................../ и да са супер информирани ?
SllaveqAuthor 790 10
12 years ago
Ти нямаше ли да раждаш.. ;д
proud 722 9
12 years ago
КАКВО ?!?!?! хахахаха
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
хахаха неее беее кажете ми за това Ф6 сериозно незнам ?
SllaveqAuthor 790 10
12 years ago
Аве.. ? Знам, че ти е трудно, но.. отвори си фейсбука и ще видиш.. ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
Сериозно бе,човек - F6 тази година + по-кратка/олекотена/ групова фаза ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
@Sllaveq - Господи,Аллах и Девата от Гуадалупе...момиче,ти ще ме довършиш хаха А сега стига си се занимавала с глупости, отивай да изкарваш продукция - БНТ няма да се издържат от оригинални авторски идеи,я! ?
SllaveqAuthor 790 10
12 years ago
+1
Абе цял ден рязах аз мачове и накрая не си харесах клипа и наново ще почвам.. прая трейлър на квалификациите, ама май ще е субективен..всмисъл само България ще слагам ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+1
А,така - да всяваме страх в противника ? Аз между другото имам още една идея за музика/сори,че все ти досаждам/,довечера ще ти пиша във фейса,че тука го обърнахме на... Отивам да вечерям,мислете си за мен хахаха
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
ае дайте си фейс-овете е ;d
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Аз моя съм го дал за реклама на дезодорант ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
Ohhh please guys!!! Not another Bulgarian Job also here ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
You know Bulgarian, pearl, admit it ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
okay, i confess...i'm not a real italian...i'm a Bulgarian disguised as an Italian LOL
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
You are descendant of Altsek, who came in 7th century in Benevento ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
I'm upset....how can you know that?? That was my secret o_O
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
+1
It is written in the secret history on white horse skin ?
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking