MOVIE MAKERS - PLACE FOR TALKING ABOUT EDITING CLIPS

eRKa 861
2012-02-02 • 2215 views • 6 replies
so.. I will start. I got a problem, excatly a lot machtes (with 2h time everyone) in format MPG4. what program do you recommend me to convert it? my program Sony Vegas 7.0 or 10.0 don't like this format. I really want to make some masterpiece but I dont have possibility. my own converting program sucks and dont work good.
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
I have the same problems with MPEG4 and Matroska (MKV) files ? , because first I'm cutting with virtual dub mod.
Joel2718 426 7
12 years ago
I recently bought Adobe Premier Elements I think it was called. Or the basic home use one, it was about $100. I've hardly had the time to use it though, but I would think that it can support Mpeg4 and stuff, and it seems to be a good video editor, though perhaps it does a little bit more than just the basics you might want for making a youtube video. I don't have much experience with this stuff.
zver 995 13
12 years ago
FormatFactor ?
jacek_torres 227 7
12 years ago
+1
media coder
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
I think there are much converters to download, but I hate waiting 20hours to convert a match.. In sony vegas also I can't use MKV FLV and some AVI's..
eRKaAuthor 861 11
12 years ago
Sllaveq, excatly I know what you mean. one match converts in my program (Total Video Converter) about 6 hours ? and the quality is not really good. I will check this FormatFactor and Media Coder.
Create volleyball agency websiteAre you owner of volleyball agency?Create your websiteCreate volleyball agency website
Are you owner of volleyball agency?Create your website