Lloy Ball ended his carrer

vtnklmdc 2011-05-09 • 4166 views • 17

Lloy Ball ended his carrer two days ago, Lloy Ball has played probably the last game of his career
I am therefore very sad
For me he was more than just an ordinary player.
Was for me example great player
What do you think about his entire career?

#endofcareer #LloyBall

Temporarily disabled
Fadhel AbbasBH 1513 14
12 years ago

Waiting for his return
BernySK 606 6
12 years ago
So Ball wont play in NT anymore? I saw that. Is that correct? :-(
BernySK 606 6
12 years ago
yeah!!!!! amazing I wish to see him playing in NT in London ?
KyouPL 63 2
12 years ago
Lloy back!!! He'll play in Ural Ulfa in next season !! ? Welcome Back Lloy!! ?
grbocoGR 107 3
12 years ago
+1
We can't forget lloy here in thessaloniki...Volley's gonna miss a player like him...
EPINEPHRINEableBG 399 7
12 years ago
I'm very sad too ;xx..He is one of the best and he had such an unordinary style..Bad bad i watched him once live and other matches on TV and it was such an honor! xx
NightFoxBG 1457 14
12 years ago
+1
It's better if he retire now, when he is on the top. It's something like Van Der Saar in Manchester United if you watch football ;]
raylightBG 3006 15
12 years ago
Yes, you can! You can play as long as you feel in form ?
samuelekeBE 393 8
12 years ago
You can alsow make a movie ?
I regret that he's stops his career, such a good player ?
But i understand that he have to stop, you can't play volleyball at that levek until your 40 ?
vtnklmdcPLAuthor 686 14
12 years ago
i make a movie about him for one month
HeeelMooiNL 220 4
12 years ago
Yeah amazing. Too bad that it takes so long to get this good and then the body can't handle the stress anymore. But oh well, I think his body has deserved some rest after all these years of stress.

He proved to be one of those key players in turning a team into a winning team. Espeically proven by Kazan winning the championship two years ago even with significantly less able attackers than they had before or after. Also a great inspiration for tall setters.

Blangé also named him as one of the best setters ever and that was 10 years ago!
Kk15IT 1301 11
12 years ago
I think that the best setters are really lucky: it's hard to end a career at this age playing in a top team, and winning the championship...
BernySK 606 6
12 years ago
To watching him was a great experiences for me! Stay in my volleyball memory nad heart :-)
Do you know about his published book? I want to read it!!! But I have to wait for translate to Slovak language, if somebody will do it ever.
raylightBG 3006 15
12 years ago
One of the best setters, USA Blange
NightFoxBG 1457 14
12 years ago
The computer - Lloy Ball ! Fantastic career - living legend !
matteo_fogliaIT 23 2
12 years ago
+2
A great setter, a great player, a grat winner, a tatoo for each victory. A player who wrote beautiful pages in the encyclopedia of international volleyball.
vtnklmdcPLAuthor 686 14
12 years ago
I feel very sad really?
when i watch his last match vs Dynamo i can't belive that this end
For me the best setter in the world
Thanks Lloy