Italian League on external states

Kjeldhor 1059
2012-10-19 • 2914 views • 7 replies
now the Italian League can be followed by you.

Al Jazeera Sport: Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jourdany, Kuwait, Liban, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Siria, EAU, Yemen, Algeria, Ciad, Egypt, Libia, Gibuti, Mauritania, Morocco, Somalia, Sudan e Tunisie.

Sportklub: Serbia, Montenegro, Slovenia, CroaTia, Bosnia e Macedonia.

Canal+ Deportes: Spain.

Sports TV: Turkey.

beIN Sport: France e USA.

Bandsport: Brazil.

Ote: Greek.

Ma Chaine Sport: Luxembourg, Swisse e Israel.

BTV: Bulgarian

BWin.com: streaming internet (Italia geobloccata).

Telewizja Polska: Poland

#ItalianSerieA1201213

pearl 1003 11
11 years ago
Bravo Kjeld ?
Aelinn 166 3
11 years ago
Thanks for the effort,Kjeldhor. Though for me only bwin would work. And after reading their terms (you need to register, transfer money to your bwin account AND place at least one bet to be able to watch) I'm not so sure I will use their site... Eh, really, I need to find someone from Polsat to speak to so that they buy transmission rights of Serie A for the next season at least ?
11 years ago
Yes!
KjeldhorAuthor 1059 17
11 years ago
maybe some of those channel got a free streaming, i hate paystreaming
Aelinn 166 3
11 years ago
@Kjeldhor I don't mind paying, it's the additional terms that I don't like. Like placing bets and moreover, the information about you they require. You don't only need to give them all your personal details (name&surname, address, birth date) but you also need to send them a scan of your ID.... ? I get that it is needed for making bets but then they should have 2 type of accounts - for placing bets (and there requiring your personal information is ok) and another one for watching live streaming (when you don't need to send scanned ID!). I'll keep looking for streaming of Serie A, though ?
11 years ago
TyC argentina
KjeldhorAuthor 1059 17
11 years ago
italian leage on Telewizja Polska for POLAND fans
Temporarily disabled
Translate VolleyboxWould you like to help the project?Translate VolleyboxTranslate Volleybox
Would you like to help the project?Translate Volleybox