Bulgarian chaos - Stoychev is back

Wilfredo_is_Marshall 2012-05-16 • 2367 views • 3

Silvano Prandi said "no" to Bulgarian national team. Therefore Stoychev is back at work.First it was announced that Silvano Prandi is taking head coach job after Stoychev. However, it appeard that Italian didn't really said "yes" to this proposition. He has released this statement:

“I am writing this press release to inform you that I took the irrevocable decision to REJECT Volleyball Federation’s invitation to be the new coach of the men’s national team. After considering it for several days, I realized that there are no minimum requirements for interaction and consensus which won’t allow me to exercise a reasonable way to do my work. Thanks to all who approached me and I wish the Bulgarian national team at my heart “in bocca al lupo” for future meetings.

Sincerely,

Silvano Prandi”

Bulgaria found themselves in a big trouble. Radostin Stoychev was asked to come back, but he did not answer. It looks like a Bulgarian prime minister himself has talked to the coach and he persuade him to join national team one more time and lead them at least until Olympic Games in London.

#RadostinStoychev #SilvanoPrandi

3 comments

RenanZBR 1538 15
11 years ago
Nice indeed
EPINEPHRINEableBG 399 7
11 years ago
Yep, veeery nice
Buziak_PLPL 97 2
11 years ago
It would be nice if you stopped spam
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking