Bartosz Kurek in Dynamo Moscow in the next two season

tysia 2012-05-06 • 9187 views • 8

Translations: PL
Bartosz Kurek in Dynamo Moscow in the next two season After several weeks of uncertainty and hesitation Bartosz Kurek decided to leave the PGE Skra Belchatow. His new club will be Dynamo Moscow.

Kurek PGE Skra played since 2008. He went to Belchatow, as well a promising volleyball player to be the real star here. Already during the first year he learned so much that he was a key player in the Polish national team, who in 2009 won the European Championship.

- Bartek Thank you for everything you did for our club. I know that I left here a lot of heart and always will be well remembered those years spent in Belchatow. It decided that he needed a new challenge, and we still respect this decision. On Sunday morning, when you call me, there was no pretense. I wished him well in Moscow. I'm sure you can cope with Dynamo - skra.pl service, said CEO Konrad Piechocki.

The club with the best Polish Belchatow winger won three championships Polish, three cups Polish, third and second place in the Champions League and two World Club Cup. Now, after long deliberation, decided to use the option in the contract, allowing him to go to a foreign club. He chose Dynamo Moscow, which linked up to two years.

#BartoszKurek #DynamoMoscow

8 comments

foxmulderPL 20 1
11 years ago
+1
according to unofficial information from site siatka.org Kurek's salary in Dynamo will be 700 000 euro a year. Pretty cool.
RevanExtasisPT 746 11
11 years ago
giba dont will go of brazil he are to old and when the olympics finished he will retire of the NT and play 2 more years in a club and will be for sure in brasil after that its done, he only come back to europe if they paid the same thing that paid for juantorena or mikhaylov i dont know how money have this poland club
kapitan_bombaPL 910 9
11 years ago
Like classic says: "LEO Why? For money"?
Wilfredo_is_MarshallRS 4186 20
11 years ago
Bartek, THANK YOU! Forever in our hearts, yellow and black!
bitkaPL 673 10
11 years ago
+5
it wasn't necessary to add new post about it... it could be in "Transfers - season 2012/13" in ENGLISH...
americandollPL 27 1
11 years ago
+2
liga straci, Kurek zyska ?
foxmulderPL 20 1
11 years ago
+1
Maybe Giba will replace him. I hope he will.
ConoPL 35 2
11 years ago
+1
Good luck
Create volleyball agency websiteAre you owner of volleyball agency?Create your websiteCreate volleyball agency website
Are you owner of volleyball agency?Create your website