Zizzo's hair and more serious comments about him as a player

pearl 1003
2011-11-16 • 3456 views • 6 replies
I apologize with you for this silly topic, but...you know, we can't be serious all times!! ;-D Sometimes we need silly things just to relax ;-D Well, I saw this picture of Ivan taken at the All Star Game and the colour of his hair is pretty weird! I mean, I remembered he was fair-haired but now he looks rather auburn?!?! Did he dye his hair??

#IvanZaytsevTheTsar

Zizzo's hair and more serious comments about him as a player
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
I noticed that too xD I think his hair are darker because they are growining... and it isn't summer!
pearlAuthor 1003 11
12 years ago
Kk15: ti volevo dire (e scrivo in italiano 1 perchè tanto 'sto thread non se lo fila - giustamente- nessuno e 2 perché non mi sembra il caso di coinvolgere gli amici stranieri :-D) che 'hair', con il significato di 'capelli', è singolare, conseguentemente il verbo va al singolare :-) Non per fare la maestrina, tutto il contrario: ti esprimi in un inglese davvero ottimo ed è un peccato cadere per una stupidata del genere :-)

Anyway: maybe you're right Kk15, but I remember he cut his hair very very short last year also just after the World Champ. and when his hair started growing again it was fairer (and summer had ended months before). That's why I suspect he has dyed his hair.
pearlAuthor 1003 11
12 years ago
I changed a little bit this thread becuase it was too silly and useless! Now we can add all kinds of comments, remarks and everything you (and I) want to write about him. I actually hadn't watched today's match Italy v Egypt, but I watched yesterday's game and I didn't like the way he played againt Russia. What about his performance today?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
@pearl: ho sempre pensato che 'hair' fosse una parola tipo people, che vuole il plurale! Grazie del suggerimento ?
pearlAuthor 1003 11
12 years ago
@Kk15: ma figurati, per così poco ;D Piuttosto, perché non ti iscrivi al fanclub che ho aperto per Zizzo? Mi sa che me lo stanno boicottando ?(

Non ho visto la partita ITA-BRA ma quando ho letto il risultato ho fatto un salto sulla sedia col quale potrei andare alle Olimpiadi!! Nella speranza che proud carichi la partita, chi ha visto,può dirmi come si è comportato il nostro eroe?

Translation for Non Italian Speakers: I haven't watched ITA-BRA but when I read the final score I jumped from my chair so high I could go to the Olympic Games. In the hope that proud will upload it, if any of you has watched the match, can you tell me how our hero has played?

pearlAuthor 1003 11
12 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VckK1GqKres

Bellissima intervista di Ivan dove parla degli Azzurri con i cognomi "strani" :)

Beautiful interview with Ivan talking about those Azzurri with "strange"surnames :)

Ps. pensate che possa caricare il link da YT anche se ilvideo non è il mio?
Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking