Zenit (Kazan) offers 1 million for Juantorena

NightFox 2011-04-30 • 7836 views • 30

Zenit (Kazan) offers 1 million for Juantorena Russian giants Zenit (Kazan) will attempt to lure Cuban Welcoming Osmany Juantorena of world and European champions Trento.
According to rumors emerged Zenit who reached the Champions League, have offered 1 million euros to Trentino for the Cuban, who has been named the most valuable player (MVP) of the final four of the Champions League in Bolzano. On the other hand Juantorena has a contract until 2015 with the team, led by Bulgarian coach Radostin Stoichev. The decision of the club, whose president is Diego Mosna will certainly be very difficult given that Osmany Juantorena was one of the stars of the team together with the Bulgarian national Matey Kaziyski and will hardly be able to find such a good substitute. Therefore, most likely from Trento will refuse the offer.

#OsmanyJuantorena #ZenitKazan

Temporarily disabled
alexinIR 1 1
11 years ago
just خوانته رینا
afonsocabral18PT 104 9
11 years ago
its a very good news for the volleyball´s world
Fadhel AbbasBH 1513 14
12 years ago

he is one of the best players in the world
Fadhel AbbasBH 1513 14
12 years ago

He belongs to Trentino
Impossible to go around
Wilfredo_is_MarshallRS 4186 20
12 years ago
money, money ,money
SllaveqBG 790 10
12 years ago
No chance..
samuelekeBE 393 8
12 years ago
+3
1 million for Juantorena? ?? He must stay in Italy and what the hell... Volleyball is no Football ?
dyingflutsmanNL 160 4
12 years ago
Flier is an awesome opposite! and very good looking ?
HeeelMooiNL 220 4
12 years ago
Yeah I don't think he'd be a very good MB
HeeelMooiNL 220 4
12 years ago
You have to agree that Flier is a good opposite though!
dyingflutsmanNL 160 4
12 years ago
He'll stay.
HeeelMooiNL 220 4
12 years ago
What?
MaskYsBE 191 4
12 years ago
football ?
HeeelMooiNL 220 4
12 years ago
+2
Osmany is not just a typical cuban player in that he is able to produce his level of skill very consitently. I checked statistics of Serie A and I could not find another player in history that scored more aces than errors.

Simon is a better OH than Juanto though, even though his a middble blocker. Murilo is a pretty good MB though.. also Flier is a good opposite.
NightFoxBGAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
haha true true ?
Kk15IT 1301 11
12 years ago
+3
"That's funny, because if you ask an italian to make an association when you say Trentino - he will tell you Kaziyski "

or Mosna's mustache =)
NightFoxBGAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+2
That's funny, because if you ask an italian to make an association when you say Trentino - he will tell you Kaziyski
BernySK 606 6
12 years ago
I know NightFox, but when I hear Trentino - the first thing is Osmany ? second was Visotto :-D
NightFoxBGAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+1
It still will be Trentino, because we remember the situation when they won the CL for the first time. Winiarski played at that place and he was very good, so I think that even if Juantorena is out of the team, it's still will be "almost unbeatable team"
BernySK 606 6
12 years ago
+1
Trentino without Osmany wont be Trentino. My opinion.
ZytaPL 1332 11
12 years ago
I got it now, raylight meant that only taking those two players to Trento would make team so strong if Trento would let Juanto go. I'm saying Murilo would be not enough but even bonus for Trento.
ZytaPL 1332 11
12 years ago
Simon can replace Juanto? What do you mean? Only buying Simon and Murilo you can replace such player? How MB would help Trento replacing receiver? Murilo or Dante are definitely enough to replace Junatorena and even more value than him. If I would have chance to take Murilo/Dante or Juanto to my team I would definitely take one of Brazilians.
Juanto has more technique than Cubans from NT, that's the one difference, but I agree with JRios, he has a lot to improve in defense and reception.
raylightBG 3006 15
12 years ago
Zenit should think of new receiver as well. Tethykhin is getting old and Zenit will have two in form receivers, they need three
NightFoxBGAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
Zenit should think to buy a new setter ... not to try offers like that ... I remember before 2 years, Zenit or Dynamo (I forgot) try to buy Kaziyski for 3 millions ...
raylightBG 3006 15
12 years ago
Only Murilo and Simon (both) can replace Juantorena ?)
raylightBG 3006 15
12 years ago
Zenit can buy them only if they sell ?
Joachim7BE 321 4
12 years ago
+1
I agree with you guys, Trento has to keep him if they want to continue their winning streak.Even 1million can't replace such good player =)
_k-is-for-kate_RU 404 6
12 years ago
+1
zenit has a sponsor who can buy not only the whole trento team but with half of italy in addition
Kk15IT 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
I think Trento needs more Juantorena that 1 million=)
MalboroPL 545 3
12 years ago
I think it is not enough for him.?
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking