eRKa 861 11
12 years ago
+1
I think that it will be three awesome days in Katowice with my friends ?
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
Bulgaria in the easiest pool in my opinion.. Time for rest for Kaziyski, Vlado and Zhekov.. also Rado may now let younger players to play and see the options he have on the bench.

For me Brazil and Russia will be the final again.
As I understand the qualified teams will be the 1st of each pool, the hosts and the best second, or it's not that way?
Milka 116 3
12 years ago
We are lucky to Brazil in the same pool...
biedronka513 158 4
12 years ago
Yeah, nice group. I will be in Łódź! ? Atmosphere on the match is just incredible! ?
NXT 241 3
12 years ago
Yea hope I will finally be able to see Dante playing ?
eRKa 861 11
12 years ago
biedronka513, what will be in Łódź? ?
biedronka513 158 4
12 years ago
Ups, Katowice sorry ?
BeatrizAuthor 4 3
12 years ago
+1
(Sllaveq) Yes, that will be the format this year. The first places of each pool, the best second place and the hosts (Bulgaria).

Anf for Rachel, I believe we will have a great chance to see Wallace Souza playing (excellent player) because I don't think Bernardo will risk injuring his key players at the eve of the Olympics. My guess is that both Wallaces will be playing, just like in the Pan American Games. =D
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+4

the GP is the women version of the WL

OMG mate...do we really need to specify that??? ?(
Michal 493 10
12 years ago
World League finals during the previous olympic year finished like 2 weeks before the OG start. Still it didn't stop Team USA to own both. Of course it's better to develop only one maximal apogee. We'll see, it all depends when national leagues are going to finish. I'd have to check it out precisely, but Brazil, Poland and Russia will still have a nice margin to prepare.
sammyah 6 1
12 years ago
pool A: russia and cuba (serbia depends how they play)
pool B: brazil and poland (canada and finland both have on/off days)
pool C: italy and USA (but france has been playing well also)
pool D: argentina and bulgaria (germany might go to playoffs also)

playoffs is a free for all
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+2
Berruto didn't say nothing about the WL, of course right now his first tought must to be the qualification at the OG, but since you spoke about the GP, Barbolini said he will play the GP with the youger and will train separately the OG squad ? (and I hope Caterina Bosetti will be in the second group, if not even Signorile ?)
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+3
@Kk15: Instead i hope that Caterina will play GP 'cause she needs more experience at high international level. And if she plays well (as i hope and believe) she could join the other squad for the OG ? I would also like to see other young players that won Junior World Championships last year in senior squad (like Pisani f. e. one of my favourite).
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+2
news from cuba, Osmany camejo is in the team and bell will continue support the guys but the explosive hierrezuelo will be out by is own descition so he will to wait to years and then like simon and the others he will play in europe or in brasil like joandry leal will do soon.

the team has change is city for receive the World League will not be in havana will be in SANTO DOMINGO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CAPITAL because the "good guys" says that our hall un La havana its not complete yet, and well another new is the change of the norceca qualitficcation championship, first to all i think was in puerto rico then they change to mexico and now its officialy will be play in long beach california USA so will be easy to the americans qualify i dont know my team always increase the level in the last minute only the time will say any word and well this is the team:

Wilfredo León, Henry Bell, Keibel Gutiérrez, Osmani Camejo, Rolando Cepeda(as wing spiker), Fernando Hernández, Isbel Mesa y Yoandri Díaz

and now the youngers
Lázaro Fundora, Leandro Macías, David Fiel, Yordan Bisset, Daniel Albo, Lian Sem Estrada, Gustavo Leyva, Yasser Perdomo, Yonder García, Danger Quintana, Inover Romero y Osmany Uriarte.

as the people can see there are 20 mans and they have to reduce that list to 12 or14 the next step is go to a training camp in ecuador and then start the world league in hamamatsu good luck boys ?
12 years ago
Acho que o Brasil vem com tudo este ano....
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking