Group A:
Brasil, Poland, USA, Puerto Rico

Group B:
Russia, Bulgaria, Germany, Japan

Group C:
Serbia, Argentina, Finland, Egipt

Group D:
Cuba, Italy, France, South Korea.

Final Eight in Ergo Arena in Gdansk/Sopot in Poland. FIVB canceled "the supergroup" option, where four the best teams in FIVB ranking could play, so thank God. We back to the old rules, I think - two teams from each group rise to the Final. And probably Germany will change with USA to keep in every group two teams from Europe.
What do you think about group composition?
All I can say now - welcome Brasil again :) And I can't wait to see Todorow against Musersky!

#WorldLeague2011

13 years ago
+2
yeah i totally agree about Musersky vs Todorov 'cos this young bulgarian impressed me a lot ?
Overlook 280 5
13 years ago
Very interesting groups, especially A and B. Yes matches Russia vs. Bulgaria will nice to see. And I'm glad that we are in group with Brazil?
ZytaAuthor 1332 11
13 years ago
Yes, this year will be F8, so 2 teams from each group, which is I think better than F6.
13 years ago
group A is the dead group?
13 years ago
i hope cuba or brazil win this competion
Joel2718 426 7
13 years ago
what do you mean Germany will probably change with USA? How can they change the pools now?
ZytaAuthor 1332 11
13 years ago
Joel
FIVB thought just straight after they showed composition, that maybe they will change Germany with USA, to keep in each group two teams from Europe, but they didn't and they can't now, so that's old info. I wrote that just in case to let you now it may be change.
Get volleyball job offersAre you looking for a new volleyball club?Get job offersGet volleyball job offers
Are you looking for a new volleyball club?Get job offers