Volleyball Movies has new address!

Volleybox 2011-02-24 • 3554 views • 6

Volleyball Movies has new address! After some discussions about language of our website we decided to change address to www.volleyball-movies.net. We want to make our website the international website about volleyball. Polish domain hindered us in achieving this goal. I know what could feel foreign users of volleyball movies, when they saw address "volleyball-movies.pl". I also would feel the objections against writing on website www.volleyball-movies.cz.
We will keep polish domain, and Volleyball-Movies will be available too on the old address www.volleyball-movies.pl.

#Volleyboxnet

Temporarily disabled
BernySK 606 6
11 years ago
+2
fadel you are really crazy... every fucking article commented. Omg, you really dislike me this site, when I want to read some article or something new, you have to open off topic. You really pissed me off and I will give you always minuses for your stupid spam comments. Yes, democracy I know, everybody has own opinions, but I am democratic too, so I will give you minuses too and I will do it always... so boring to read your comments
Fadhel AbbasBH 1513 14
11 years ago

The best site ever
ShandtilPL 134 6
13 years ago
It's ok for me ?
jacek_torresPL 227 7
13 years ago
+1
ok I agree
NagorPL 1445 14
13 years ago
I agree with vt.... friend under me ? But you should promote this adress now ?
vtnklmdcPL 686 14
13 years ago
for me it is a good change?
Get volleyball job offersAre you looking for a new volleyball club?Get job offersGet volleyball job offers
Are you looking for a new volleyball club?Get job offers