Situation in Cuba volleyball and NT

« 1 2 3

raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Sanchez is half Russian, I believe that's why he could escape the rules of Cuban federation
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
yes I agree, the same as Juantorena...
12 years ago
+1
The problem is that Cuba can not monopolize the great volleyball because the great volleyball is only Europe. All those who flee from Cuba speak ill of Cuba and what hurts the nation in general. What is important for both Cuba and for us lovers of volleyball is that Cuba is a great school volleyball players to be able to form high levels then the school is Cuba, but the stage may be only Europe, hopefully it will not happen the same in Brazil...
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
I read here: http://www.volleyball.it/redazione/index.php?action=viewArticle&articleId=63506 that the police of Cuba discovered that Simon, Leal and Hierrezuelo decided to escape during the world league, and they will be interrogated.
In this article they also say that Diago (president of the federation) was arrested and released. Seems he is hiding a part of the prizes of the last world championship.
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
ezet 69 4
12 years ago
for sure we wont see them in europe then
OyeaH 158 3
12 years ago
Few days ago I read an article, which said that Leal, Simon, Mesa and Hierrezuelo will arrive in Varna for the friendly games with Bulgaria on 21st and 23rd.However they aren't here ? Too bad for Cuba.
News about the game - Bulgaria will play with Tsvetan Sokolov or Vladimir Nikolov as opposite, because the other 3 are with the "B" team in Romania.
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
I thought Nikolov will first go for this treatment that NightFox talked about?
OyeaH 158 3
12 years ago
He did some experimental threatment in Italy and he thinks it will show its results...So he is playing tommorow and in the World League ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
I knew hei postponed the surgery, btw it's sure he will be in the WL?

No big surprise that Sokolov and Nikolov will be the opposites? (even if Milushev did very well in the second part of the season with castellana=)
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
+2
Of course - and don't forget who is the coach ... how to leave Soko out of the team when you're his coach since 2 years ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+1
I HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE BULGARIANS BOYS THIS IS THE CORRECT CHANNEL FOR SEE THE GAME TODAY ?? I HAVE SOME CURIOSITY
http://tv.byalareka.com/index.php?p=tv&id=875#1
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
Yes that's it - at 17:55 p.m , bulgarian time.
12 years ago
RevanExtasis,you can also try this one:http://tv.free.bg/bnt1online.html - no software needed,I'm just not sure if it broadcasts abroad.
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+1
OyeaH 158 3
12 years ago
Very usefull game for both teams.Cuba played good even without Simon, Leal and Hierrezuelo.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Henry Bell played incredibly. Leon is phenomenal player! Bulgaria - Cuba 3:1
OyeaH 158 3
12 years ago
Great game by Bell indeed ? And by Tsvetan Sokolov ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+1
thanks guys. i enjoyed th performance of sokolov what a monster in almost in the end of the second set and aleksiev to. the MB of cuba are so young but i like more Albo he block todorov one time in one vs one , i dont know what you see guys but , the defense in the court of cuba was been exectional and for bulgarian to. Bell in a phenomenal match leon to , but i see bell more concentrate in the service and in the attack. was a good game the cuban have improve more is counter-attack, the midle blockers have need more effective attacks but i see a good team this match we can be win in the 3rd set cuba 23-23 bulgaria and cepeda was blocked them bell was stopped an sokolov take his oportunity to win the set. but gentleman this games are for training bulgaria in the reality its more than that.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I was surprised by Cuban defense. It is not something traditional for this team. Congratulation! Especially for Bell ?)

Did you like Todorov? Cuban players were surprised from his block
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+1
todorov 7 blocks points its a shame he play whit bulgarian when the cubans dont have simon. the MB for cuba are so slow and well perdomo and albo get 2 blocks each and albo blocks todorov only one time. for me the mvp for this match was sokolov his performance was great as i say. Vlado needs more preparation i looks so tired. its normal the A1 ends the last week the level of game are low now.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Revan, Todorov is not that strong blocking opponent's MBs. He is best at the ends of the net, stopping guys like Leon, who can't be stop by other blocks. He needs international experience to learn to read the game so he could stop MB's too.
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+1
for me todorov have lucky and good sense of direcction the most part of his blocks was to the MB of cuba . but anyways he play well. the real batle was whit the blockers masters "Rusia" i will see the games of this two teams . muserskky and volkov againts todorov. He is the future of the Bulgarian team.
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
raylight one question? you record this match ???? i ve see you uploads. you have some games for the website rutracker but for example you have the final of the italian league in bulgarian eurosport ? well i just only want to know if you record the entire game you can please upload it???
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I don't record games (yet). I upload games I've downloaded or games that are sent to me from other people. If someone give me that game I will upload it
ezet 69 4
12 years ago
what's the score of 2nd match?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
It is today probably AT 19:00 pm Bulgarian time
OyeaH 158 3
12 years ago
Bulgaria 3:1 Cuba in the second match ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Todorov again with 7 blocks - the only one who can block consistently players with the spike height of Leon. Metodi Ananiev with very good game. This time Zhekov did great job! Very good overall efficiency and more kills from Cuba, previous matches they always had more than us!
From Cuba Henry Bell and Hernandes seems to be the best, also their libero is very strong on reception.
ezet 69 4
12 years ago
Kaziyski took some days off ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Yes, he needs some rest to be in shape
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+2
but he played in one of those matches?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Yes, he covered the libero in reception ?
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
Kaziyski? ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
He had the same stats as the libero, it was fun ?
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
Yup - I told you that Ivanov sucks ?
ezet 69 4
12 years ago
+1
He deserved for some rest, for me he's like Lebron James - high number of matches played without any break ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Ivanov doesn't suck, the next game he was OK like in the two games with Serbia.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Hirrezuelo is back for the NORCECA!

« 1 2 3

Join the list of players looking for a volleyball clubAre you looking for a new volleyball club?Join the listJoin the list of players looking for a volleyball club
Are you looking for a new volleyball club?Join the list