Michal 493
2011-05-07 • 2412 views • 7 replies
8th May 2011
18:00 Itas Diatec Trentino - Casa Modena 3:1
18:15 Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo - Lube Banca Marche Macerata 3:2 (Rai Sport 1)

#ItalianSerieA1201011

Serie A - 5th Semifinals
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+1
Cuneo and Trento in the final!
MichalAuthor 493 10
12 years ago
Yep, that's right. Even the loss of their most valuable OH didn't stop them, that's obvious Patriarca can't offer so much firepower, but he's still efficient. Everybody knows what keeps Cuneo alive even if their spikers aren't that bright- magic defence, so demotivating for their opponent. Trento had to struggle as hell, but Modena was untouchable home, at least in the 2nd round.
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
Patriarca is weaker in reception, we remember what Juanto did in match Trento - Cuneo, when Nikola and Wout had some rest, but now Giuse play regularly and Lube players trained him together with Volkov during training, so he won't be "hole in reception" like before.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
"Giuse" too cuteXD We usally call him "Beppe"=), and the first time you wrote Giuse I couldn't understand who was the subjectXD

I can't wait for the V-day, I'm so glad Cuneo reach the final!! (even if I really like Macerata too)
Trento deserved to win considering his season, but this new Modena was whorty too... That's a pity that Dennis couldn't play the 4th set.

I hope I'll soon see both the matches!
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+1
Sorry, I used to call him Giuse with my friends ;-)
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Zyta, do you know where I can find the match cuneo-macerata?
thanks=)

edit: I found the 5th set on you tube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooiFuaoVcXw, but I also read that Henno scored ON PORPUSE! a point with a set! I need to see this action!!=) Great Henno!
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Info about V-day on Tv and internet:

TV--> RaiSport2 (from 17.30) [also in Sky 228]; Al Jazeera sport; Eurosport (live: Armenia, Austria, Azerbaigian, Belgio, Bielorussia, Cipro, Francia, Georgia, Germania, Grecia, Irlanda, Israele, Kazakistan, Libano, Lussemburgo, Malta, Moldavia, Olanda, Portogallo, Regno Unito, Russia, Spagna, Svizzera, Turchia e Ucraina; at 22.30: Albania, Bosnia Erzegovina, Bulgaria, Croazia, Danimarca, Estonia, Finlandia, Islanda, Kosovo, Lettonia, Lituania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Norvegia, Polonia, Repubblica Ceca, Romania, Serbia, Slovacchia, Slovenia, Svezia e Ungheria); ESPN Brasil (20th May)

Internet--> http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/raisport/multimedia/diretta.html (Raisport website); www.sportube.tv (Europe)

ps if you need me to traslate the names of the country, ask for it!=)

Join the list of players looking for a volleyball clubAre you looking for a new volleyball club?Join the listJoin the list of players looking for a volleyball club
Are you looking for a new volleyball club?Join the list