Serbia - European Champion 2011!!!

1 2 3 4 »

Volleybox 440
2011-09-16 • 21039 views • 209 replies
Everything about semi-finals in Eurovolley 2011. Write about your prediction, types.
All times are Central European Summer Time (UTC+2).

Wiener Stadthalle, Vienna
17.09.2011 15:00 Italy 3 – 0 Poland
17.09.2011 18:00 Russia 2 – 3 Serbia
18.09.2011 15:00 Russia 1 – 3 Poland
17.09.2011 18:00 Italy 1 – 3 Serbia

#IvanMiljkovic #EuropeanChampionships2011

Serbia - European Champion 2011!!!
tysia 579 11
12 years ago
Poland Italy match is at 15:00 and at 18:00?
tysia 579 11
12 years ago
Kk15 - thx
chrison- you're right but we believe in our guys
as did the european championship in 2009, but that Zagumny
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+2
chrison, nothing it's impossible!

It could seem weird that an Italian is telling you to trust in your team, but I don't like at all when results are taking for garanted... In volleyball everything it's possible. Did someone expected in 2007 that Spain would have won? ?
Personally I think we are strong, but we have to play very well vs Poland and it's not obvious that we will manage to do it. And that may be won't even be enough to grab the victory, who knows?
Of course I trust my guys, I do think they can win this match, but one thing is saying "they CAN" (I think both Poland and Italy can), another is saying "they WILL" (may be it's possible to say that about Russia... but not about Italy, imo).

12 years ago
+1
let's just hope for best but be ready for everything... 'cause anything is possible
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
@chrison
Why are you so pesimistic? I guess that Itaaly would have veeery hard task.
We have Kubiak instead of Bąkiewicz, Igła is in great form, Możdżonek started to attack, Kurek is more stable then before (reception, service). But I think that Wlazły would be the most needed player now.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
@kate, it's exactly my spirit?
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
+1
Hope to see a good fight. For me it is a big success that my team advanced to top 4 of ECH, especially without our bomber Wlazly and brain Zagumny. I know that Kubiak and Ignaczak will play without fear, Kurek too but he was too much forced in WL and is not presenting his highest shape, I'm afraid as always about Jarosz cause he needs to unlock mentally and Zygadlo, he is convincing me more in this ECH, he played very badly in WL but now he started to be precise and starts to actually 'set', hope this will continue.
12 years ago
+1
I'm sorry but actually Poland is Kurek and one players didn't compete with the italian team...
For me the chance of victory are 70 Italy and 30 Poland... if the Poland win they are fenomenal!
fiore 142 3
12 years ago
+3
Now that Bulgaria is out of the game, I will have my fingers crossed for Italy ?
They are my second favorite team after ours.
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
+1
danteamaral, I think you didnt watch this ECH ? Kurek isnt in so good shape like in WL, now lider is Kubiak, also MB are in good dispositin
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
+1
In last matches Italy showed serious problems in reception (seen some actions where our libero was embarassing and the OHs were asked to receive serves aimed at him).
I also think that our guys have a hazy approach to the match: they haven't been able to play a single match leading the set from the beginning. Against Belgium and Finland you can afford it, but against Poland I've some doubts. I bet will be a 3-2 or 2-3 with so much errors from both. Anyway, let the best win! ?
tysia 579 11
12 years ago
casamodena-you're right let the best win maybe a little better luck with the Poles ! hehe
Good luck the best ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
@saku, I agree.... @danteamaral, you're right about Jarosz but not about the rest imo.
btw, I'll be courious to see the bookmakers "opinions" ?
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
+4
and of course we have got the best libero this year in the world ?
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
Bookakers odd: Italy 1.4- Poland 2.7
So chanses: 70 to 30 for Italy

I would say that the chances are 60 to 40 for Italy, but as always I count for Poland and after the match I want to say: "Arrivederci Ragazzi" ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+3
Polish showed their courage and fight so I wish Poland to win this match!
And I want to thank Poland, that we will play in the next ECH ? many thanks and good luck
tysia 579 11
12 years ago
+1
Berny, thanks for your kind words.
saku- you're right .Igła despite age is amazing
World class ?
Roninho 758 13
12 years ago
+1
Italy is the favorite for sure. Poland does not like to play with Italy. Poland very often loses. Italy has a great team, Mauro Berutto doing great job. Chrisitan Savani is in the best shape, and Mastrangelo. I look forward to Kurek because he had not yet shown the best game in the championship. I hope that Michal Kubiak also will motivate the team to fight.
12 years ago
I think that actually Italy is with Russia the best European volleyball team and the really final will be Italy - Russia with 50 % of victory.....
tysia 579 11
12 years ago
danteamaral- I ask you, don't be so sure
let the best win! !?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
guys, good luck to all the four semifinalist, but of course I hope Italy will won that match...
For us is, like someone said, and appointment to the history of italian volleyball...
Go guys, go! <3
See u later... when will have already known the result of Ita-Pol?
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
+3
Sofa, popcorns, iced beer and Italy vs Poland match. What more can I ask for?
Good luck to everybody guys.
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
Not bad, but not good...
Andrut 215 8
12 years ago
Kurek like Pujol ?
Lordall 54 5
12 years ago
+1
Looks like Italy will be the first finalist for now.
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
+1
Unfortunately Kurek has a bad day, and "our" player (Łasko) is killing us. Unexpected good play by Jarosz.
redman 10
12 years ago
+2
Congratulations Italy!Perfect Lasko.
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
+2
The better team has won. Kurek disappointed. Congratulations to Italy.
12 years ago
Congrats for Italy, You fully deserve it? Im already proud of polish players, for this team is a big success.
Roninho 758 13
12 years ago
+2
Congratulations to Italy. You've won deservedly. Great game Savani (again in this tournament), practically the whole team played very well. I cheer you in the final. Kurek played very poorly today, and I think it was decisive. Once again, congratulations.
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+2
Congratulations,Italy ?
Can't wait for Russia - Serbia!!!
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
+1
Congratulations. You controlled the game. We didn't played bad, but it wasn't day of Kurek. It made a difference and we weren't be able to win.

I hope You win in the final. I won't say arrivederci, but I say: FORZA RAGAZZI !!!
redman 10
12 years ago
+5
The best vs the best or Miljkovic vs Mikhaylov ?
12 years ago
YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've told you .... Savani is the best spiker of the planet!
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
+5
Thanks for your comments. This shows once more you are very fair-play competent sportspeople. But I think It's not all Kurek's fault. Zygadlo set him too little (and difficult) balls to attack. Kurek is a fighter, and also the best player in nt, you cannot afford him to get out of the game, nearly from the beginning. The worst for me wasn't Bartosz. Italy simply played at their best since Berruto is the coach. Now let's wait to know the other finalist.
P.S. On tomorrow I'll cheer for Poland,too! ?
tysia 579 11
12 years ago
Italy congratulation. Poland didn't play today at 100%
we don't defend title
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
And now I know that tonight I'll go to sleep with a certain: in any case, tomorrow after 6 years Italy will be on the podiuuuuuuuum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guuuuys I'm so proud of youuuuu!!!

Tomorrow we will need to play even better, I will expect a bit more by Zaytsev and a defintly more from Birarelli. In general We can block more than this, but today I'm really glad for our serve!!

I expected smth more from Poland in general, btw Jarosz played better than usually, Igla was very good too, Modzoneck (sorry if misspelled!) was great, I expected smth more from Kurek, but as casamodena said may be Zygadlo could have used a bit more... but afterall doesn't see to me that Zygadlo didn't play well.

And at last, damn if I was waiting for that moment and damn if we deserve it!!!!!!

=)

Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Serbia-Russia 1:0 !

@redman, I love it --> "The best vs the best or Miljkovic vs Mikhaylov" !!!
In my "dream team" they are my two opposite ?

saku 1032 9
12 years ago
+1
we lost because of bad day I think but mainly bacuse of Italy graet service during whole match and on the other side poland was serving veryy bad

look every set to 20 point was equal,after that border italy served 2 tmies very good and it was everthing, Poland couldn't do nothing with this
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
I was missing our serve *.*

We are defintly going to need it tomorrow...
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+3
Daaaaaamn!!!!!And people say Zhekov doesn't use the MBs...does Butko realize who he has on his team?!?!?!?!?!?
Andrut 215 8
12 years ago
heey, can anybody write what the score is? Because i had to leave and I dont know the result of the 4th set and if there is a tie break or not
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Both Italy and Poland have advantage of the early short match and may win tomorrow
Radeon 56 2
12 years ago
SEEEEEEEERBIJAAAAAAA !
redman 10
12 years ago
+1
Miljkovic the beast!Serbia nice defence!
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
It was touch or wasnt in the last point??? I didnt saw it, because stupid TV quit the transmition. Thx
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
+3
That was fucking unfair, Mikhaylov attacked through the block. I was cheering for Serbia anyway but it ended with a referees mistake. That left me with distaste.
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+2
That was...I don't know what!!!!!FTW?!?!Congrats to Serbia!!!They eliminated Russia in Italy last year and now again...I guess they scare Russia more than Brazil ?
The 4th set was so vital and Butko(in my opinion) screwed them.Anyway,as much as I would have loved to see Russia in the final('cause I love their team this year),Serbia's team totally deserved it and that result is gonna make for a great final day of the ECH 2011 - Russia - Poland and Serbia - Italy ?
Sebastian13Sw 124 12
12 years ago
Serbia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
Deserved what? Stupid referees mistake???
12 years ago
I don't know what it was. It's a complete SHAME.
Congrats to Serbia,not they were better than us,but WE were worse then them.
I'm totally dissapointed and not gonna watch tomorrow's game.
adi_tiger 188 4
12 years ago
+3
i can`t image vollayball without Ivan Milijković.
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
same as in 2009? as russia gave up in 3rd place match? I hope so ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+2
Congrats to Serbia, because of their excellent defense, but the last point was unfare and I am sad for Maxim...
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+2
Was there really a touch?I didn't see it,Berny.If there was,it's a shame...
Blawatek 47 2
12 years ago
+1
Yes, there was touch.
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Proud it was I hope, because oioi sad, that: "That was f.cking unfair, Mikhaylov attacked through the block. I was cheering". SO I hope, that is true, because I didnt see the last slow motion ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I was hoping for Russia - Poland final, my favorites lost. Serbia showed how to play vs Russia and our poor game at the quarterfinal
adi_tiger 188 4
12 years ago
+4
@ proud :
It was block. not finger, all the hand! ;/ - Bela Hobor - one of the best referees

1 2 3 4 »

Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking