Paweł Zagumny out of the national team

Volleybox 2013-04-12 • 3983 views • 5

Paweł Zagumny out of the national team Andra Anastasi revealed his list of players that will be joining national team of Poland during the season 2013. The most unexpected change is obviously an absence of the most experienced Polish setter.

Anastasi explained his decision. "I have spoken with Paweł and we both decided he needs a break. After all he is 36 now and we want him in this best shape for the World Championships 2014 in Poland" - he said.

Full list of Polish national team 2013:

Spikers: Zbigniew Bartman (Resovia Rzeszów), Grzegorz Bociek (AZS Częstochowa), Jakub Jarosz (Andreoli Latina), Dawid Konarski (Delecta Bydgoszcz), Bartosz Krzysiek (AZS Olsztyn), Maciej Muzaj (Skra Bełchatów.

Setters: Łukasz Żygadło (Fakel Novy Urengoy), Fabian Drzyzga (AZS Politechnika Warszawska), Paweł Woicki (Skra Bełchatów), Grzegorz Łomacz (Trefl Gdańsk), Marcin Janusz (AZS Częstochowa).

Wing-spikers: Wojciech Ferens (AZS Olsztyn), Miłosz Hebda (AZS Częstochowa), Michal Kubiak (Jastrzębski Węgiel), Bartosz Kurek (Dynamo Moscow), Michał Ruciak (kędzierzyn-Koźle), Krzysztof Wierzbowski (AZS Politechnika Warszawska), Michał Winiarski (Skra Bełchatów), Wojciech Włodarczyk (SK Posojilnica Aich-Dob), Wojciech Żaliński (AZS Politechnika Warszawska).

Middle-blockers: Piotr Hain (AZS Olsztyn), Karol Kłos (Skra Bełchatów), Grzegorz Kosok (Resovia Rzeszów), Marcin Możdżonek (Kędzierzyn-Koźle), Piotr Nowakowski (Resovia Rzeszów), Łukasz Wiśniewski (Kędzierzyn-Koźle), Andrzej Wrona (Delecta Bydgoszcz), Maciej Zajder (AZS Politechnika Warszawska).

Liberos: Krzysztof Ignaczak (Resovia Rzeszów), Paweł Zatorski (Skra Bełchatów), Damian Wojtaszek (Jastrzębski Węgiel), Michał Żurek (Effector Kielce).

www.volleycountry.com

#AndreaAnastasi #WorldLeague2013 #PawelZagumny #Poland

Temporarily disabled
Wilfredo_is_MarshallRS 4186 20
10 years ago
Wlazly left a long time ago because he had some disagreement. Now he only plays for skra
A…7 12 2
10 years ago
and where is Marius Wlazsly?
SomeonePL 875 10
10 years ago
I didn't want to say it, but Paweł plays rather bad this season. And mentally he isn't a good motivator for the team. Quite the contrary, he is often frustrated. Unfortunately he's not going to win a Polish Championship.

Now I know that the decision of Andrea Anastasi was right. He must rebuild his motivation and start to play as he used to.

PS. I hope that he's going to lead to a success in WC2014.
Wilfredo_is_MarshallRS 4186 20
10 years ago
I am sad. I wish he stayed. ?
bitkaPL 673 10
10 years ago
this topic sounds so serious... Zagumny isn't only playing during World League, we could hear about it last season so i don't understand why people are so excited about it

i'm hoping that this year Fabian Drzyzga will finally get a chance to play more...
Predict volleyball scoresAre you looking for volleyball emotions?Predict volleyball scoresPredict volleyball scores
Are you looking for volleyball emotions?Predict volleyball scores