N'Gapeth arrested for assault at train station in Paris!

Wilfredo_is_Marshall 2015-07-22 • 4969 views • 6

N'Gapeth arrested for assault at train station in Paris!

Earvin Ngapeth, the receiver of the French national team, caused problems on a return home from the World League’s Final Six in Rio de Janeiro.

Only two days after taking the gold medal with FranceMVP award on F6Ngapeth was arrested in Paris, “L'Équipe” wrote.

He is accused of assaulting a controller at the “Montparnasse” train station in the French capital.

The lawyers of the player managed to avoid immediate appearance on a free hearing, but in three days, he will have to appear in court in Paris. The “French Railway Company” said it had filed a complaint.

According to trade union sources, Ngapeth, who was accompanied by a relative, asked the controller if it was possible to delay the start of the train because he was waiting for a third person.

The things went bad when the controller replied that it wasn’t possible. Ngapeth apparently slammed the railway employee, causing an injury on his eyebrow bone.

Due to that, the controller will be absent from work for eight days.

This is not the first confrontation of Ngapeth with the law as he was suspected of being involved in a brawl at nightclub in Montpellier in August 2012.

Source:WoV

#scandal #EarvinNGapeth

Temporarily disabled
Wilfredo_is_MarshallRSAuthor 4186 20
8 years ago
Official release from Ngapeth and his agency: http://i.imgur.com/0i6mNrT.jpg
MaskYsBE 191 4
8 years ago
+2
France won WL : 5-10 articles
Ngapeth loose his mind : +100 articles in media. Some of them never talked about volley before...

Waiting for the final version of the "assault" but thinking he will big trouble.
casamodenaIT 505 4
8 years ago
@MaskYs: Would give 1000 pluses to the first part.
I am justifying his behavior in no way but there are currently two very different versions for the "assault" and the hottest one is that (only) insults and bad words were told to SNCF official and nothing else. Sure this is a crime as well but completely different.
KjeldhorIT 1059 17
8 years ago
is not the first time that he get trouble with police... it's a great player... but the man
casamodenaIT 505 4
8 years ago
+1
@Kjeldhor: He's unable to manage his anger, and this is not acceptable for a professional player and family man. He needs help imho about that, but I think for judging the man you need to know him by person. You would change your mind.
KjeldhorIT 1059 17
8 years ago
@casamodena: i'm not so good, you can make a mistake and you can make a ton of different mistakes.... you skip the call in front of the judge for 3 times? you make the same mistake more then once (and break the law is not a little mistake)? you assault an officer?.... i'm sorry but i don't think i would know him
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking