Matey & Santos’ Lightning Spikes

Matey & Santos’ Lightning Spikes

Wilfredo_is_Marshall 2012-05-08 • 5469 views • 6

Bulgarian outside hitter and one of the world’s best players, Matey Kaziyski, currently owns the world record with the fastest spike ever recorded by a male volleyball player according to an article published in La Gazzetta dello Sport’s weekly magazine SportWeek.

BB hit the ball at 132km/hour which is faster than a water polo throw and a softball pitch.

That’s impressive MK!

As for the women’s side, Cuban setter/hitter and one of the world’s best servers Yanelis Santos owns the current record at 103 km/hr.

Any other fast spikers? Share your ideas!

#YanelisSantos #serve #hugeserve #MateyKaziyski #volleyballrecords

Temporarily disabled
RenanZBR 1538 15
11 years ago
Haehaehaeh
John17FR 151 7
11 years ago
+2
Thanks MasteroPuppets ! I dont know why somebody put red button for your comment...but thanks
John17FR 151 7
11 years ago
Hi Admins, Hi Users, I have a question. How can i add a subject in this forum ? To me it's impossible, so it's a lil' bit boring to me to see Wilfredo post some shit there and if i want to create a interresting subject it's impossible...
maineventSK 6 2
11 years ago
+9
I'm visiting this page since it started, so it's feew years, but just now i click on button SIGN UP (hello everybody ?) ) and my first comment is to the biggest spammer in history of this site, wilfredo, he really pissing me off. I'm voting for banned him..
kuba9426PL 441 7
11 years ago
Berny that is interesting...
BernySK 606 6
11 years ago
Lol ? what a curious topic again. I am really interesting...really impressive...
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking