Matey Kaziyski playing for Italy ?

ivolley44 107
2012-07-03 • 17276 views • 39 replies
sorce:
FIVB initiated suspension of his rights, he is preparing to play for Italy

Matthew Kaziyski will be thrown out of volleyball for two years. "Sports Theme" learned the shocking news from their familiar sources. According to our information, the International Federation started the procedure for suspension of the rights of the star. The reason - his refusal to play for the national team until you replace the leadership of the Volleyball Federation. At this stage is not yet clear whether people are FIVB deal with the case or were "prompted" by people from our headquarters.
Only last week the second option was rejected by the Volleyball Federation chief Dancho Lazarov. The engineer was adamant that at this stage the issue of punishment of Kaziyski not on the agenda. Moreover, he said he did not intend to deal with the case. Here, however, that the suspension of the rights of Matthew started as a procedure and it is hardly become more self-initiative ...

Kaziyski himself told his family that if you really get to penalty of two years, he no longer plays for Bulgaria at all. 27-year-old star is likely to put the team "Squadra Azzurri" after the penalty. This would mean that Matthew will not just shrug our national team, and even after two years will start to play against him.

Mila Panayotova "Sports Theme"

If you want link :http://volleyball...news.php?news=373253

#MateyKaziyski

Matey Kaziyski playing for Italy ?
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
Ivolley, stop with the bullshits and delete this rumor.... Whats your point in making discussions in which the news are lies?
vatreni 275 12
11 years ago
this is irresponsible and impossible. Matey is big patriot and this is insane.
Andrut 215 8
11 years ago
"Matthew" ?
ivolley44Author 107 5
11 years ago
I don't believe in this too, but the federation is so stupid that they may make him never play for our NT again.At least this part is true.About playing for Italy,I seriously doubt, but Bulgaria disgusts Matey and not only him so I'd accept whatever decision he makes
pearl 1003 11
11 years ago
That is simply impossible.
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
+1
Don't write the sportal's shit ... Matey will never play for the Italian NT and that's why because he love his country and respect it. Do you know how much will it takes to give up from the Olympics just to fight for the cause ? That's probably one of his last Olympics in his life and every player dream to play there. That's the biggest level for all sportsmans. So don't believe all you read. For Kaziyski that's the right way and that's his fight.
RevanExtasis 746 11
11 years ago
+1
first was Osmanys XD and nor Mathews want to play for italy??? this is a love novel like a book

Go MathewsSSSSS and come on Osmanyssss
marchst 244 2
11 years ago
This article is trash,please avoid comments trash!
11 years ago
So is he part Italian?
11 years ago
No I am actually serious
11 years ago
50% Bulgarian 50% Italian

Gets kicked out of Bulgarian NT, so can he change to play for the Italian NT now??
Kjeldhor 1059 17
11 years ago
+2
1. Matey is not Italian for the next 3 years, after that he have to ask for nationality, then he must spent 1 year in one italian club to reach NT.. so for our law he can play for Italy at the OG in 2016

2. Italian Sport Management (CONI) accept foreign turned italian only the sportmen who never played for other states (not only for VB)

3. Matey feel a bulgarian, so i don't think he'll never play for other team
TheKhann 9 1
11 years ago
This article is based on rumors only and so far it has not be proven that there is any truth behind it.
11 years ago
Oh come on and when will that happen? That's like Murilo playing for Russia ?
11 years ago
Matthew Kaziyski ??????????????????????????????????? ?
Kooba 23 1
11 years ago
the truth is that he knows how to play. but also true is that no man is irreplaceable. wait for ananiev to get well and he will lead the NT for the next few years. I just dont get how you people adore Kaziyski and Stoychev so much. its ridicolous. my opinnion is that Bulgaria will play only better without him. the whole idea will change. everything will no longer be stuck to Matey. it will be diverse now, everyone will play better. look how the whole situation influenced on Aleksiev for example. while Stoychev was coaching, he was the first to blame. now, he led the NT to win over Germany and in fact gave the quallification to semis in first match. and people still cry about how Kaziyski cant play for Bulgaria, about how sad it is, how tragical will be the consequences. Im telling you, wait. wait and enjoy how Bulgaria will now evolve and really start to win. and forget about Kaziyski in NT.
Kooba 23 1
11 years ago
and btw Nightfox, he is 27 years old. yea, one of the last olimpycs.
11 years ago
+2
OK...so I decided to explain as much as I can in under two hours(because that's all the time I have right now :) )what's (been) going on in Bulgaria.
For 16 years,Lazarov(president of our federation)has been doing whatever the hell he wants,not troubled by anyone(apparently no one has the right to interfere,as we see in the past 2 months).This criminal and his people sign contracts for life(!)with 16 year old kids.They make players pay for their transfers and for their right to play abroad EVERY YEAR.That's the reason why they have no interest in Bulgaria having a strong championship-it's much more profitable for them to pay you minimal weige for a few years,ask Lazarov to put them in the national team,so they could be seen by a manager and sold in Russia,Italy or wherever.These "people" steal money(as the main sponsor of the team said after pulling out before the F6 -"I've never seen such accounting in my life.90% of their expenses were in a column "Others".........).They lie daily(Honestly,in the past 2 months especially,has been a real challenge to keep up with their opinions,versions of "truth",or simply put SHAMEFUL LIES!).They abuse the players,create scandals every year(though none have been as public as this one),insult the fans....They destroyed the women's team last year after Lazarov put his whore(not going to apologize for that),who he has a kid with,on the team,punished our captain Eva Ianeva and put a nobody as a head coach(oh,and all that after scandalously firing the previous coach because of a so-called sex scandal that they fabricated)...For all those 16 years there's only been one attempt to overtrown this piece of you-know-what-in 2005.Dimitar Zlatanov(the only Bulgarian player in the Volleyball Hall of Fame),Dimo Tonev,Ivailo Gavrilov and others were brutally beaten and weren't let to get in the hall where Lazarov was being reelected.On this notable night,Lubo Ganev goes against his friend Tonev,who he has shared a room with during their years in the national team.Gavrilov is betrayed by his best friend,so the latter can keep his job as an assistant coach in the men's team under Martin Stoev.In a few months all is forgotten,though and almost all of our national teams have their preparations in Tonev's hotel complex.....You get the picture what kind of "people" run our volleyball?......Coincidentally 2005 is the year that Rado Stoychev leaves Bulgaria.Right after he wins the Bulgarian championship,after completely renovating the "Slavia" club,only to be told that he'll have no control over the way the budget for next year will be used.Interesting,considering that Rado was the one who found the sponsors for the team in the first place.He was pulling double duty as a coach and manager,because there was no one he could count on.
And now on a subject that I know a lot of foreign fans love - our insane devotion for Stoytchev and Matey hahahahaha
The beginning of this love affair starts in 2007 when Stoychev,Kaziyski,Nikolov,Mliakov and Stoqnov went in Trento and kind of resurrected our connection with Italy,which was cut long time ago because of the behavior of players like Ganev,Kiosev and etc.,who were talented,but undisciplined,insubordinate...sugar,spice and everything nice :D Popular belief was that you don't win with Bulgarians on your team.At the beginning of the season,Vlado Nikolov was even asked by a journalist if he was going to play like a Bulgarian,meaning like a loser.Anyway,Trento wins the championship this same year and there's an interest for Bulgarian players in Italy again(which given how pathetic our own championship is,we desperately need,so we could have a national team that can participate in tournaments without making us look like Aborigines :D).
During his years abroad Stoychev has not been shy about all the shit surrounding our federation-the illegal contracts(Kaziyski is the only Bulgarian player to free himself of his),the wrong way our championship works,the wrong way our unqualified coaches work with kids,the unfortunate way young player end their careers because their injuries weren't taken care of.But hey,who cares?Did you know we have over 130 clubs? hahahaha I bet Brazilians are green with envy at us at that "fact".With such enormous resources,does it matter if we lose a few talented guys?.......
OK,I can't really get into the things from the last months without a little prehistory.After firing Prandi in 2010(for reason still unknown...the only explanation is-just another incredibly smart decision on their part.....).Hiring Stoychev was done because of the fans-the BFV hates his guts!He know what they are,he doesn't dance around their crimes,doesn't do what they want him to,and they can do nothing about it hahaha He doesn't depend on them in any way,to find a job or whatever,so they can't control him and that's killing them.From the moment they hired him,they were looking for a way to fire him(and why not-it's what they do best.From 2003 we've changed 6 or 7 coaches...I don't know for sure,I've lost count.....Jeez,talk about stability).In November,Stoychev had a meeting with the federation and was ready to give his resignation,because they'd sent him a report saying they weren't happy with his work.He said he's a responsible person and will take responsibility for his actions and mistakes.But then our prime-minister interfered(because of public pressure) and Rado was left on his position.The federation suddenly started singing a new song-they wanted him,they trusted him to qualify us for the Olympics...Fast forward to May this year,Sofia was hosting the first European qualification.Why?Why did we buy this mini-euro championship with Italy,Serbia,rising Germany and other teams,better than the ones you get if you host some of the other tournaments.I guess the Italian federation didn't know what they were doing by securing a tournament in June and begging the FIVB not to "drop" Cuba on them in Torornto?Or our guys were looking for a way of offing Stoyychev with the fans support on their side.They never expected that we'll get behind him after a loss.Here's the thing,no one who can look realistically on the situation could have seriously expect that we would win that qualification.I'm sorry but we're not that strong-for lots of reasons,but we're not.And especially with a setter who hadn't had one full game with the team before the one with Slovenia.How were we expecting to get past the semis without our main setter?This question was asked by only one journalist-ITALIAN(Sandro Filipini) at the press conferance when the media was told that during the night after the match with germany,there was an emergency meeting,where the board of the federation decided that they don't believe Stoytchev will be able to qualify us against Pakistan,France and Egypt.A conference that Stoytchev wasn't told about-he found out that he was let go of his job by the journalist who were waiting for him in front of the arena before the finale,when they asked him about his reaction...The "new coach" Silvano Prandi was told by Lubo Ganev that the guys on the team didn't want to work with Rado anymore and he agreed to lead the team again(I guess out of sentiment for the boys,because considering the way he was fired 2 years ago,I can't imagine why he would do this to himself again).The truth is,the guys found out about the federation's intentions earlier than they were supposed to and had a meeting where they agreed that Matey and Andrey would represent the team and talk to the guys in the federation about that.They went in and(by the words of the only member of the federation's board,who has since resigned,because of all the scandals,Ivailo Konstantinov) were ridiculed,insulted and told there's nothing they can do about it(Just like when Kaziyski,Nikolov,Zhekov and Salparov publicly backed Prandi 2 years ago,but he was fired anyway).They were told "We'll do whatever we want,you do whaever you want".When Matey told them he really didn't think he can work with them anymore,Ganev even told him "Oh,really?You wanna bet you're not going to leave?"...No comment...2 days later an interview came out with Lazarov saying Stoychev should have been fired long ago,accused him of selling the match with Germany,so Italy could qualify easier(?!?!?!?!?!?),says they are very happy with the decision to bring back Prandi,that there's no such thing as "love" for Stoychev in Bulgaria and he(Lazarov) has been criticized only by a bunch of bastards(understand-fans).Little did he know Prandi was about to send them his rejection letter later that day and that the prime minister would strongly suggest that Stoytchev is brought back,because a change of the coaching staff at such time is ridiculous and the team should not suffer such stress 3 week before their last chance for a ticket to London...Even someone who has no idea of volleyball knows more than them...What happens next is, the guys go to Rado's house and beg him to forget what's been said and done and take the job back.He gave a press conference saying he will lead the team until June 10th and not a day longer,unless Lazarov proves his accusations or gives his resignation.Well,the date came,we won the qualification,Lazarov wasn't even in Bulgaria at the time to watch the games of the team he "so cares" about...As a man of principle Rado gave his resignation the next day.Matey said he can't work with these people anymore and since he's in no position to ask anything of them,he's simply leaving(A big side note here-after Rado's first press conference,despite his ultimatum,fans petitions,protest and etc. Lazarov said he had no intention of stepping down as president.They were looking for a new coach and had many options...Suuure,I bet world class coaches were stepping over each other to work in that kind of environment...After Rado resigned,thought,Lazarov was acting all surprised and said he didn't expect him to leave and that now he had to make fast decisions and find a new coach asap.Placi was in the hospital at the time,because he literally gave his health for the team and cares about it 10 times more than everyone in our federation combined.That's not the only reason he wasn't selected for head coach.Apparently he wanted too much.Didn't want to just be used for 2 months and then get thrown out in disgrace like everyone else before him,plus he's too close to Stoytchev.Then the federation was left with 2 choices - Martin Stoev and Plamen Konstantinov.BUT,nothing is final when it comes to BFV-first they announced it was Stoev,only to retract it 8 minutes later and say that they'll have a decision the next week.Then lo and behold-our new "coach" became Nayden Naydenov,whose brother is - SURPRISE! - on the board of the federation.Never mind,that he's stupid as a shoe and can only look around while Camillo is talking to the guys in the timeouts and say "Come on!" after....)Aaand the attack began.The federation were going on and on about how much money Rado was getting,how big of a staff he required of them(and the truth is that the money for the whole staff came from sponsors that Rado had to find himself,because again he couldn't rely on any help from "the bosses".Another thing is that his staff is really bigger than other teams',but only because next to every Italian(professional),he's attached a Bulgarian to be his shadow and learn from him.Apparently the national men's team coach's job is to increase the qualification of our coaches,statisticians and so on,since our federation is too busy stealing money and being the biggest assholes alive.A big "sin" he made was also a contract he signed with "Errea",cutting out the money Ganev was getting from Asics...Rado had a clause in his contract with lots of suggestion for our championship,for renovations in the way coaches work with kids and more and more.Again,this should not be his job,but he's a Bulgarian and he cares about Bulgarian volleyball as a whole.And the frightening truth is that Bulgarian volleyball has being going slowly but surely in the dumpster.I'll leave out what names he was called by this 'people",I'll only add that a certain person called Serafinov said that he's not aware of any success Rado might have in Italy,because he doesn't read Italian papers,doesn't watch Italian TV.....He works in volleyball and is not interested in the Italian league...The next day he was rewarded for his behavior by being added to the board,despite having a criminal record for physical assault over a WOMAN!!!No words...no words... With Matey is a little bit more different,I guess.Like I said,there have always been scandals,but since they tend to happen before major competitions,the guys are always told to keep their heads down,to play for their country,for the fans and etc.BULLSHIT!No country is bigger than its people and what they want!Upon realizing that all this crap has been happening since before he was on the team,IS happening for a second Olympic cycle since he's on the team,and WILL happen to players after he's not on the team anymore unless someone does something,Matey decided to stand up for what he and the fans believe is right.He's giving up the Olympics to fight for our cause.Honestly,I find it kind of perplexing that so many people can't grasp what this guy is sacrificing.There's nothing he can gain from this personally.I have nothing but respect for his decision and actions that followed.He gave a very honest interview about what it's like to "work" for this federation.The next day the federation came up with a statement saying that Kaziyski is releasing "misleading information" and they "proved" it by digging themselves into a deeper hole hahahaha Not only did they prove him right,but they accidentally admitted to other irregularities...
Here's probably the place to mention how disappointing I am with the other guys from the team...Yes,they all say they support what he's doing in interviews,but if they had stood up with him,this situation would have been resolved much quicker...Do they like what's going on around them?And please don't defend them with "they're fighting for your country".They're not!They just don't have contracts for the next season and are covering their own asses.When are Valio Bratoev,Todor Skrimov and Nikolai Penchev going to have a chance at playing in the World league finals or the Olympics with Matey being there?Matey,who worked and dreamed for London for four years.Now he's going to be replaced by someone who's been on the team for a year...Cool,but don't try to pull that "patriotic" crap over my eyes-I do not want someone without personal integrity to defend my country's dignity!Also,no,he won't play for another national team...Don't believe anything you read on those sites of ours...The Bulgarian federation is just aspiring to be like the Cuban one and stop their own player rights...No luck this time,though.They have no grounds to ask that of FIVB as the president already said.
There's more and more,but what matters is that our team is shattered right now and our shame for good AND bad is on full display for the world to see.We didn't deserve to be in the F6 this year and I'm sorry that's the kind of volleyball fans have to watch,instead of what Russia or Italy can offer...not that they wanted to come,but still... :P
For the finale I'd like to say something about last night's press conference after the match.At the end,our "coach" slipped from the "protocol"(what he's allowed to say from the federation) and said that journalist should go around in the country and see what kind of conditions people had to work in and that that's why they shouldn't critisezid the guys,because taking that into consideration,they're doing something heroic.Then he got up and a polish journalist went up to him and asked him why he had accepted the job after Stoychev and Kaziyski left since he obviously was against the federation,too,because of what he had just said.Why hadn't he shown solidarity to their cause and was missing a chance to change something in Bulgarian volleyball.I was floored that a foreign journalist was so in on what was going on and unlike our "journalist" wasn't afraid to ask such questions.Aaand then the translator(the press agent of the BFV)started lying to her and explaining what was "really" happening.You could see,she wasn't buying it,though :D It's really important
that our position gets out there,because if Lazarov leaves our federation on his terms in the fall,he's taking a high position in FIVB-do you guys want this corruption and behavior spreading like cancer in world volleyball?
Special thanks from the Bulgarian fans to "Gazzetta dello Sport" - Sandro Filippini and Gianluca Pasini for their help with keeping people around the world informed.Here are some links - http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2012/06/26/esclusiva-bulgara-tutta-la-verita-di-rado-stoytchev/
http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2012/06/21/la-questione-bulgaria-finisce-alla-procura/
http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2012/06/01/esclusivo-una-restrospettiva-bulgara/
Also,Volleywood,but I'm sure you've all seen their coverage :)
11 years ago
+1
Thank you for spending so much time writing this post. It explains a loot to all of us. In my opinion in post communist counties we all got such problems with all sport federations. In Poland its football federation but not only that one. There are only two ways to solve that problem. First way is fans way. We don't buy tickets on federation games, so they will be short on money, out of sponsorship etc.. Second in my opinion better government way. Some high country officials need to dismiss all federation and bring new one 2 live. Even if it means exclusion of national team for few years. In my opinion it's for a bigger and grater case. One more time I want to thank you.
11 years ago

Yes,Vava_Bisiek,I agree with you a 100%!After most of the sponsors pulled out due to lack of transparency in the federation's finance,boycotting the finals would have been the strongest way for us fans to express our opinion!With all eyes on us it was the perfect time.Unfortunately there are less people who think like that...Before the tournament it seemed like we had all agreed not to go in the hall and put more money in their pockets,and then at the last moment thousands of us decided that "protesting" in the hall with signs and everything else would have a better effect and more people around the world will find out about our cause.Have you seen any of the signs?It turns out that the TV station doesn't have the right to show them.Empty seats on the other hand,would have been very difficult to hide.It's still visible that the hall is not as full as it was on matches last month,but I don't see people talking about it,which shows it's obviously not enough...I,personaly won't set foot in that arena until there are serious changes in the BFV!
Your second option is what I both fear and secretly hope for.We wrote off these finals and the Olympics a month ago.We've got to think about the future and stop being so short-sighted.
That's really why I wrote the post in the first place.I circled around a few foreign forums and saw that most of the people think of us as some brainwashed followers of Stoytchev ? The truth is that we don't think that 6th place at the European championship is the best thing ever and Rado is the greatest.It's just that he's the only person who over the last years has dared to publicly say things we've all known but have kept amongst ourselves.It seems that fans understand better than the federation,the need of stability and most importantly,a clear vision for the way Bulgarian volleyball has to develop.People who have wanted to help have been driven away before,but now it looks like our "favorite people" have found someone who won't just bend over and take it(excuse my French ?). So the way I see it,we owe it to him to support him,since we want the same things and he's willing to fight for them.We would have rallied the same way behind Konstantinov 4 years ago,after the scandal with him,if only he had had the courage...Anyway,good luck tonight!
And no need to thank me,really,it was like a therapy session ? Just poured out of me,it was a huge relief that these things will get out there.There are still lots of things,that I now see I've left out,but...may be another time ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
11 years ago
we won the bronze fuckerssssssssssssssssss XD XD XD XD XD
Kjeldhor 1059 17
11 years ago
OMG two wild walltext appears O____O
11 years ago
@who_is_asking: You won the longest post award. I have never seen a longer post! wow! ?
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
chap, Ей са Данча другия четвъртък е на изслушване, ще яде голяма балтия, важно е кой ще дойде след него, за догодина всичко ще е ОК.. Радо щом е обещал, че ще предложи хора, ако му вярваме, че няма лични интереси, то ще предложи кадърни такива...
Малко вяра и търпение, пропиляхме я тая олимпиада, но за да просъществуваме и бъдем силни на следващите..
(y)
ivolley44Author 107 5
11 years ago
http://www.volleywood.net/volleyball-related-news/volleyball-news-europe/murilo-supports-kaziyski/
Murilo's comment should be given attention.I hope other volleyball stars share their opinion with the media.I think we all know who will they support ;)
Kooba 23 1
11 years ago
one last thing, since you get hated if you won't write a kickass joke or support MK in this discussion. you know why he wouldn't play for Italy? because there are too much players better than him. nuff said.
marchst 244 2
11 years ago
Stop writing nonsense! No one becomes italian if you do not have Italian ancestors or the bride a italian and only after several years, no matter which you call Kaziyski or other!
Kooba 23 1
11 years ago
well, Kaz, I know nothing about volleyaball indeed. you are propably the only person who knows much about this kinda exotic sport.
and Master, ever heard of Savani? Zaytsev? try to search some young players too. then talk.
marchst 244 2
11 years ago
+1
Savani is older than Matey, Zaytsev excellent in perspective but it is not at the level of Kazyiski!
Kooba 23 1
11 years ago
i meant Savani, Zaytsev for example AND young players. didn't consider those two as young. read with understanding.
Kooba 23 1
11 years ago
sup, Matey lovers, how about I told you that Bulgarian NT can actually do something with the situation and play good?
or maybe it was only an accident that they won with Poland? which is actually the best in the world now according to many experts?
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
Hahah Kooba, Kooba, how old are you? Your logic is like 12-15 years old.
What about loosing 3 of 4 matches in Sofia.. We had the chance to play final with the team who played in OG qualifications..
In Bulgaria kids think exactly like you..when loosing "Kaziyski is betreyer, he left the team" = "He left and that's why we loose", when winning "Ha, we can play without him".. that's funny as hell..
Kooba 23 1
11 years ago
Jesus, I'm a kid? Look at your own post. where did I state that he is a betrayer (yea, may be shocking to you, but that's the way you spell this word) and where did I say that they were losing because he left? I said the exact opposite thing. Oh sorry, you said I think that way. Who are you to know what I think? Bulgaria will be only better without him - that's the way of my thinking. The only thing that I agree you with, that you had a chance to win with USA, but not with Cuba who is definetely better or Poland, who had a bad day yesterday. But the truth is that your team managed to play good and defeat Poland. You can't admit that without Kaziyski your NT has still a chance. He's a god, ok, now go cry about how tragic the whole situation is. A laugh of a mad man.
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
I asked you, you are pointing this win without Matey, why not pointing the three looses in Sofia? You are writing here only to go opposite of Matey fans, but you don't know that in Bulgaria nobody forget him even Bratoev yesterday anounsed to love Matey not instulting him because he is part of the team and he will be in it again, everybody knows that.. Don't mess with bulgarian team, I see you know nothing about it.
And why I should not admin we played good yesterday? Tsss..
I told you what the kids in Bulgaria are always saing and "sup, Matey lovers, how about I told you that Bulgarian NT can actually do something with the situation and play good?" sound just like them..
Kooba 23 1
11 years ago
If the kids actually have faith in their team without a super-hero Matey Kaziyski I don't see anything bad in it unlike you do. And about those loses - don't you think that final six in Sofia was just after the whole big deal in media etc? Don't you think that the atmosphere could have gotten a bit better till now? And how am I messing with the bulgarian team? Ridicolous.
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
"don't you think that final six in Sofia was just after the whole big deal in media etc? Don't you think that the atmosphere could have gotten a bit better till now?" sure it is.. no doubt about it.. I told it yesterday, they are calm now and have no preasure since everyone was expecting loose, even Nikolov said it will be good if we take 1 game vs Poland.
Kooba 23 1
11 years ago
Hah, sure, I said that Bulgaria is better than Poland. Go speak your wisdoms somewhere else. Plus, it's not about the score but the GAMEPLAY. With Sokolov playing on that lvl in further matches + some more help from Aleksiev (he has shown in Sofia that he has some moves) they can make it to the semis.
@Slaveq
I don't understand why you are comparing OG to Sofia then.
Kooba 23 1
11 years ago
Not my business how you interpete words of people.Wish you good luck with that way of thinking.
11 years ago
If he plays then he might join Juantorena because Juan might play for Italy too!
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking