Matey Kaziyski - Man of the Year 2010 in Bulgaria

Michal 2010-12-03 • 3757 views • 4

Matey Kaziyski - Man of the Year 2010 in Bulgaria Matey Kaziyski has been chosen Man of the Year in Bulgaria. The Bulgarian star was very happy about the given destinction and said it's a great honour for him.

The captain of Trentino Volley is one of the most titled players in his country. Fans grant him with big sympathy, and they prove it everytime. - Thank you all. I am pleased and very happy about this award. I understand the need to continue what I do for the national team, but also the work I am doing as a sportman overall. It's an honour to compete with such famous and eminent people. I am sure they deserve it more than I do - stated the player, who left behind the Minister of Regional Progress, Vice-Prime Minister and The Home Office Minister.

Apart from the statue Matey received a Johnnie Walker from a limited edition and a Maurice Lacroix watch. There were eight sportsmen in the twenty years history of this plebiscite. Last time it was a football player Berbatov. Kaziyski is the second volleyball player chosen by Bulgarians. Recently, in 2008 the award went to Plament Konstantinov.

#MateyKaziyski

Temporarily disabled
Fadhel AbbasBH 1513 14
12 years ago

That man of all seasons
Wilfredo_is_MarshallRS 4186 20
12 years ago
+1
Definitely deserved it!!!
RoninhoPL 758 13
13 years ago
+1
He deserved this award. Nothing more and nothing less.
_k-is-for-kate_RU 404 6
13 years ago
+1
it's very nice people chose him, he deserves it) definitely one of the brightest bulgarian world-famous stars
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking