Matey Kaziyski in WC 2010

NightFox 1457
2010-10-03 • 3530 views • 3 replies
What do u think about his mathes from the begining of the tournament . I think he is in top form and can be a MVP of the tournament if Bulgaria go in "final 4"

#WorldChampionships2010 #MateyKaziyski

Matey Kaziyski in WC 2010
Michal 493 10
13 years ago
+2

Well, it will be extremelly hard to overcome Cuba in the third round, for now Bulgaria has only 2 efficient wing-spikers (Matey and Vlado) but there's one missing (I mean the great shape of Aleksiev during the World League). And the most important thing- Zhekov. If Andrey plays like against Poland (note 12+) it's very possible to defeat the Cubans, but all the 3 wing-spiker should play well. The middle blockers are fine, the libero as well (TOP3 in the world).
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
13 years ago
+2
Yeah I'm agree with u. But I'm very dissapointed that we are missing our main blocker - the boy - mirecle who is reaching over 380 Teodor Todorov from CSKA ... he is injured and we don't have the full potential of our team . But if Matey is playing that well i'm sure that he can lead us to somethink big .
Michal 493 10
13 years ago
+4
Well and it came true, that's quite sad, both teams are my favourites, they played fair from the beginning, but someone had to lose ? Bulgaria- Cuba was my dream final, the match was one of the most dramatic I've ever seen. Bulgaria could basiclly win 3:0, I don't wanna blame Toshko Aleksiev, but I think he'll never forget his mistake in the 2nd set, Matey was just launching missle serves at 20:23 for Cuba and when Bulgaria had a change to take the lead he...gosh.... ;/

Nikolov was just amazing, after this WCH and World League I might say he's the best playing diagonal in the world at the moment. Matey did his best, some ridicolous spikes from his over cuban (!) block, but as I wrote before the match, there was one wing-spiker missing, or rather missing his shape ;/
Volleyball clubs reviewsWhat are the opinions about volleyball clubs?Read reviewsVolleyball clubs reviews
What are the opinions about volleyball clubs?Read reviews