Juantorena leaving Trentino after the end of the season

NightFox 2012-03-12 • 3663 views • 12

Juantorena leaving Trentino after the end of the season Osmany Juantorena will leave Trentino after the end of that season. Diego Mosna told that after the season Osmany will be no longer with the white shirt.

"Today Osmani announced its decision that will not be held in Trento shirt next season. I'm not surprised, though my great disappointment. On behalf of the entire leadership of the club and the fans all want to thank Juantorena for everything done for the team in recent years. Osmany told me that it was not adopted any of the offers from Italian clubs because they want to play against Trento and therefore decided to choose one of the great offers from abroad. like to reiterate that the doors of Trento will always be open for his return "

http://volleyball...news.php?news=354238

#OsmanyJuantorena

Temporarily disabled
proudBG 722 9
12 years ago
@pearl - ciao,cara ? I was quite busy,but hopefully we''ll be "seeing" each other more now ?
I know Osmany's not Italian...Duh! ? That's why I thought it was so funny when I saw Trento's site calling him "Italian-Cuban",just because he's been a citizen for a few months.I totally agree with you that there's a HUGE difference between him and Zaytzev ?
SomeonePL 875 10
12 years ago
Oh pearl... I don't compare them... I've said it just for fun
pearlIT 1003 11
12 years ago
+1

Zaytsev is as Italian as Juantorena

Sorry mate but can you really put on the same level a boy (Ivan) who was born and spent all his life so far in Italy with a boy (Osmany) who was given Italian passport 2 minutes ago?? 'cause, honestly, I can't.

@proud: ciao "amore mio" ?...it's been a long time since we last talked!! where have you been lately?? BTW the fact that Trento's site calls Juantorena Italo-Cubano doesn't mean that Juantorena is Italian...he isn't....he himself said many times that he was, is and will always be Cuban...and he's right!!
KevinpsbPL 184 10
12 years ago
Probably the end of Trentino's hegemony ...
And start hegemony of Zenit Kazań
Vermiglio, Michajłov and Juantorena, What a team!!!!
proudBG 722 9
12 years ago

Juantorena got passport last year.

But that's not stopping Trento's site from calling him "l’italo-cubano" haha
SomeonePL 875 10
12 years ago

So why you say that? ?

Just for fun ?

I hope that there will be more interesting transfers like that.
ZytaPL 1332 11
12 years ago

Zaytsev is as Italian as Juantorena ? (Don't get me wrong I have nothing to it)

So why you say that? ?

Zaytsev said that many times, he is Italian at heart, as he grew up over there. Juantorena got passport last year.
SomeonePL 875 10
12 years ago
+1
Zaytsev is as Italian as Juantorena ? (Don't get me wrong I have nothing to it)

It'll be very interesting to see Juantorena in Zenit
EPINEPHRINEableBG 399 7
12 years ago
Hm.. Zaytsev will be an interesting replacement ?
NightFoxBGAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+1
Probably, that's the only logical choice and the only opportunity for Zaytsev to play at higher level.
ZytaPL 1332 11
12 years ago
So... Zaytsev to Trento? (must be Italian, because of the limit).
adi_tigerPL 188 4
12 years ago
what a day ? Sebastian Świderski ends his career, Juantorena leaving Trentino ?
Predict volleyball scoresAre you looking for volleyball emotions?Predict volleyball scoresPredict volleyball scores
Are you looking for volleyball emotions?Predict volleyball scores