Michal 493
2010-12-24 • 5794 views • 37 replies
A big show is expected to be run in PalaRuffini (Turin) on the upcoming Wednesday, as Italian Champion- Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo is facing Itas Diatec Trentino- Italian Cup winner. However, the biggest thrill gives the fact, that Grbic and partners were the ones to stop Trento on their way to the last trophy of the volleyball "grand slam". Team coached by Radostin Stoychev had to suffer a setback on 9th May 2010 during the "V-day"- a single match deciding about the championship. Players of Trentino Volley don't hide their will of revenge for the lost battle or rather a war, considering the rank of the missing title.

Estimating current chances Cuneo is a little bit down recently in Serie A and Champions League as well, so theoretically two-time world and european champions seem to be favourites of this event, but on the other hand weren't they 7 months ago?

29th December 2010
20:30 Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo - Itas Diatec Trentino (Rai Sport 1)

Feel free to share your predictions/opinions!

#ItalianSuperCup201011 #ItasTrentino #PiemonteVolley

Italian Supercup 2010
MichalAuthor 493 10
13 years ago
Jest- musiałeś przeoczyć albo wcisnąć złą zakładkę.
RevanExtasis 746 11
13 years ago
Trentino this its our Revenge for the scuddetto .
mendo 27
13 years ago
is there also a website where you can see it?
RevanExtasis 746 11
13 years ago
For the people who live in europe you can see this great match the wedenesday on eurosport 2 at night .
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
probably it will be on bwin.com, i hope so. but you have to register there.
RevanExtasis 746 11
13 years ago
i search in my tv program and i see this match in wednesday on eurosport 2
Joachim7 321 4
13 years ago
Zyta: How to see matches on bwin.com?
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
register, pay minimum on account and go on website when match start and watch ?
Malboro 545 3
13 years ago
Z tego co wiem, będzie transmisja na Eurosport2?
MichalAuthor 493 10
13 years ago
Będzie na EP2, ale Retransmisja o 22:30, bo leci Hokej. Na żywo pokazuje tylko Rai i szereg telewizji, które wykupiły prawa do transmisji z innych krajów.
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
A co z Orange Sport info? Rok temu pokazywali Serie A, czemu w tym roku juz nie?
MichalAuthor 493 10
13 years ago
Orange Sport pokazywało tylko wybrane mecze (nie każdej kolejki), te zapowiadające się nadzwyczaj ciekawie. Na sport info sporo nie można było oglądnąć, dlatego zaskoczyło mnie w zeszłym roku, że to właśnie na tym kanale poleciał finał, ale to chyba tylko dlatego, że na głównym mieli ważniejszą dla nich transmisję.
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
you can watch it on www.fromsport.com
RevanExtasis 746 11
13 years ago
cuneo again unbelievable is the only team in europe can defeat trentino in one final . again cuneo defeat trentino this time 3-0
Peter291 40 4
13 years ago
Extremely high level of volleyball played by Cuneo. I managed to see just the last set but Cuneo made a huge impression on me. Fanstastic setting by Grbic, great wings with amazing Wijsmans, also "brazilian" defense. 3:0 with Trento doing its best - unbelievable!
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
I remember that Giulani said that they are not in good disposition right now. Well, they can still beat Trento. Volkov and Mastrangelo great match, Nikola screwed some balls to Nikolov and receivers in second set, but they won it even with those mistakes. And that great dig by Parodi in 2 set! Good reception and serve and you can fight with Trento.
Congratulations for Cuneo.
Who was MVP, cause I have seen it on bwin and they didn't show ceremony.
RevanExtasis 746 11
13 years ago
cuneo win the supecup but trentino is the best team in the world this is like real madrid and barcelona, real madrid win more but barcelona now is the best , in the next year will see more surprises .
RevanExtasis 746 11
13 years ago
www.volleyball.it you can see all the information and interview about the final match
RevanExtasis 746 11
13 years ago
the resume start in 5 minutes on eurosport 2 i will enjoy it.
Peter291 40 4
13 years ago
I hope this match will be available to download from inside-volley.com
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
thanks Revan ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
13 years ago
but i think again eurosport have a error in the programation and now i wathc ice hokey and not volleyball
Malboro 545 3
13 years ago
Trentino nic ciekawego nie pokazało w tym meczu, no i 3:0 w plecy.
MichalAuthor 493 10
13 years ago
+1
Cuneo defense is simply demotivating... Congratulations!
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
Marlboro
Przy takich obronach Cuneo i przyjeciu, bo zdarzaly sie mocne zagrywki Trento, ale nie robily szczegolnego wrazenia na chlopakach z Piemontu, to i Trento mialo wytracone z reki argumenty i nic nie pokazali.

Swoja droga Turyn to takie pol-neutralne srodowisko rzeklabym, przeciez to jest na oko 50 km od Cuneo, dla kibicow jak rzut beretem, stad przewaga niebieskich braci na trybunach, Nikola z kolegami mogl sie czuc jak u siebie ?
Malboro 545 3
13 years ago
Tak Zyta, a widziałaś, jak Juantorena szalał na zagrywce w meczu z Treviso?? Dziś takich bomb już jakoś nie posyłał?Nie bez znaczenia było też to, że libero Henno wszystko przyjmował w punkt, a Trento nie siało spustoszenia w polu serwisowym, jak już nas do tego przyzwyczaiłoi?
MichalAuthor 493 10
13 years ago
Mastrangelo po meczu zwracal uwagę na poziom zagrywki w meczu, a właściwie na oświetlenie... Żaden z zawodników nie czuł się dziś pewnie i nie ryzykował w polu serwisowym, tym bardziej, że każda z drużyn odbyła na hali w Turynie zdaje się godzinny trening. Było gołym okiem widać po reakcjach zawodników, że coś jest nie tak.
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
Widzialam, ze Mastrangelo kilkakrotnie schodzac z boiska patrzyl w gore, nie wiedzialam za bardzo o co chodzi. Trento dzis zagrywka az tak nie kopalo, ale jakas zasluga tez Cuneo w tym byla, bo jak mowisz Malboro Henno przyjmowal wszystko w punkt. Ale Junatorena nie bylby soba, gdyby nie strzelil asa ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
13 years ago
Zyta Alexander Volkov was the mvp of the game he make 8/9 attacks 3 blocks and 1 ace was the best with a 89% in attack . that was impresive.
13 years ago
Volkov got mvp? really?)
wow,that's great, i think i miss a lot not following the Italian League xD
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
Kate Volkov played great match, he deserved MVP, his cooperation with Grbic - something beautiful!
saku 1032 9
13 years ago
and last attack in match... ? 3rd meter ,a and earlier 3 meter attack was too
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
+1
Wchodze sobie na strone Cuneo, a tam w dziale "Link" procz linkow na wloskie strony oraz strony cev i fivb rowniez link do volleyball-movies ? Chrison wiedziales?
NightFox 1457 14
13 years ago
Can someone send me a link to download the match
proud 722 9
13 years ago
http://rutracker.org/forum/index.php -here,but you have to register first.
Kk15 1301 11
13 years ago
Amazing Cuneo!

"Both teams had only two Italians in first team but I preffered Cuneo and they won ? "
Koles, actually Wijsman is Italian (from the beginning of this regoular season he is playing as Italian), and Trento has three italian players too: Sala, Birarelli (MB) and the libero (Bari or Colaci)! (In Italy clubs can't play with more than 4 foreingers on the court at the same time)
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking