If you could play for any club (this season), what club would you play for? Why?

2011-12-28 • 4861 views • 50 replies
1) Trentino Volley becasue I would get to play with Matey! If you could play for any club (this season), what club would you play for? Why?
Voxito 139 4
12 years ago
+3
Skra Belchatow because it would be a pleasure to share equipment with Kurek, Wlazly, Winiarski, Mozdzonek...
Wilfredo_is_MarshallAuthor 4186 20
12 years ago
"pleasure to share equipment" good one! ?
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
I would like to be masseur in trentino in order to massage Sokolov and Rado..yes I would ?
Trololololo
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+2
@Sllaveq,I hope they've read your comment and are working on getting a restraining order against you...hahaha
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
I thought they love me too.. you broke my dreams.. ;( ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
For my own club VK Nove Mesto nad Váhom. Why: because they gave me a chance and took me like an amateur and I want to help them with some points on MB position

Still the best will be to see Maxim live and then I could die happy :-)
proud 722 9
12 years ago
@Berny,I'm this close to launching a campaign for donations so you could come to Sofia in the summer and fulfill your dream(I've crushed enough dreams for today*Sllaveq*) ? Plus,then I get to meet the creepy old guy I've met on the Internet in person - my parents would be thrilled ?
Honestly,though,I know how much Max means to you - when the WL starts I'll try to film him during warm up or something and it would be just like you were there ?
@Wilfredo,sorry for all the offtopic ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
Jastrzębski, i want Lollo as a coach
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Maybe proud maybe. Everything is possible, but for now I have to earn some money for that ?
No work, no pay, no game ?
Feo 16 2
12 years ago
+3
Only Resovia Rzeszów?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+1
Go make some blocks,then ?
For as long as I've been watching volleyball I thought that I'll never get to see the big guys on my territory in my lifetime and now look what happened - 2 tournaments in 2 months ? You've won the European league twice now,I really think Slovakia will get to host something during Max's career(he's relevantly young,so there's an even bigger chance for this to happen - I'll see Giba in his last year for Brazil's NT ? )
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
thanks for your support ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+1
You're always welcome ? As I said,I'm getting on the last train when it comes to Giba,so I'm starting to believe that everything's possible ?
adi_tiger 188 4
12 years ago
+4
@zloty147: But Franc Depestele play in Iskra ...
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
+1
I'll be the setter of Trentino ? ... it would be no difference at all who I'm setting to ...
bitka 673 10
12 years ago
i would like to play with Polish National Team if i could ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
I also would like to play with Italian Women NT ?
thrizer 18 1
12 years ago
Setter of Knack Roeselare
12 years ago
I can play in ZAKSA,Macerata and Zenit. I think i can win rivalry with Travica to be 1st setter in Lube ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
@deathvader666: You aroused my curiosity!! I would like to see you playing in lieu of Drago, man ... I'm not joking ?
Nagor 1445 14
12 years ago
AZS Olsztyn because it is my city and my fav. club!

From other leagues - hmm... I like Trento as city, but I am not fan of a team... But i dream about small italian town, near sea ?
Nagor 1445 14
12 years ago

I'll be the setter of Trentino ? ... it would be no difference at all who I'm setting to ...

True, true, I am sure that TNT can win some matches if you arend blind, have 2 hands, legs andyou have ever seen ball ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+2
Nagor: "But i dream about small italian town, near sea ?" ...haha...you're talking about the place where I live ?
12 years ago
@pearl It's good idea. It's my dream to play in this club. But I'm afraid about system of my game...all balls to Omrcen haha ?
tysia 579 11
12 years ago
+1
I like @pearl wants to play in NT women?
so that in Poland

we conquer the world?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I want to play in NT and Levski as MB like Simon and to crush them all ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+5
i want play whit italian women NT too ... but not sure i can keep the appropriate concentration at the game ?
tysia 579 11
12 years ago
@Kjeldhor: hehe always worth a try?
who knows
12 years ago
CSKA Sofia
Joachim7 321 4
12 years ago
I'd love to play in Lennik,Maaseik then in Poland (maybe Skra) and then somewhere in Italy like Macerata =)
Dream Carrier =)
biedronka513 158 4
12 years ago
In my favorite club PGE Skra Belchatow. This would be an amazing experience ?
RenanZ 1538 15
12 years ago
+1
Trentino. Why? Rá, need to ask?
camnow 380 4
12 years ago
AZS Czestochowa ? My Dream ? ofc
samueleke 393 8
12 years ago
I want to be a wing spiker of asse-Lennik ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+1
Cimed/Sky Florianapolis because this new year will be the last of giba "the best volleyball player in the last decade" and a true living legend in his national team so i want expend that last year in that club for learn from him
dandangs 16 4
12 years ago
+1
Trentino (Italy) because Matey Kaziyski is a Best Spiker in The World and Vôlei Futuro Açaratuba (Brazil) Because Ricardo Garcia is a Best Setter in the World
12 years ago
+1
Acqua Paradiso Monza (ITA) - to play with LUCIANO DE CECCO - in my opinion the best setter in the world !!!!
Lube Banca Macerata (ITA) - to play with Cristian Savani - one of my Idols
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
rache i know tha giba only will be out of his national team and after that he will play 2 years more in a club and thats all will finish his carrer in 2014 so look at this 1997-2014 almost 20 years playing volleyball if you dont count the formation years.
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
De Cecco in Monza ?
kubuuu7 34 2
12 years ago
Resovia Rzeszów ? reason? we've got the best fans in the world ? pozdRRo! ?
Joachim7 321 4
12 years ago
@NightFox you didn't know that?He's there since the beggining of the season...
12 years ago
what about the rumors SIMON is coming back??
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
no I didn't
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
dyingflutsman: if you go to "transfers- season 2011-2012" you'll find something about the matter ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
NightFox: De Cecco in Monza, and now Facu Conte in Monza too ?
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
+3
niceee so I will watch Monza very often ?
adam13 38 1
12 years ago
+1
ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle because of Zagumny and earlier Świderski
Basil 47 1
12 years ago
+1
I would play as a setter for Brasilian NT to share emotions with such amazing players as Giba, Dante, Murilo and Sergio. Their spirit is enormous!!! They just live for play.
In club level I would play with Trento to see great players like Juantorena, Kaziysky & Co. They always play in the highest level.
12 years ago
I would play for the ARGENTINIAN NT, because of THE BEST SETTER THERE DE CECCO ! I WANNA FEEL HIS PLAY, SUCH A GENIOUS !!! I WOULD PLAY AZ WINGSPIKER ?))
Fadhel Abbas 1513 14
12 years ago
fenerbahce becasue I would get to play with marshall
Join the list of players looking for a volleyball clubAre you looking for a new volleyball club?Join the listJoin the list of players looking for a volleyball club
Are you looking for a new volleyball club?Join the list