How much money players receive per season!

saku 1032 9
12 years ago
pity that there is only Brazil team, there should be sth obut best salaries in best leuages
jrlechado 9 2
12 years ago
Nowadays, Braziliand league is besides Italian and maybe Russian, one of the strongests in the world, there's a lot of rich people ( ex: Eike Batista ), investing in the sport, because we'll receive olympics 2016.
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
Tha'ts pretty big sums. I agree that Brazilian League can be very powerfull. Is there a live streaming of the Brazilian league matches somewhere on the net?
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
leauge is very strong but Brazilian clubs didnt imporve anthing with European teams
jrlechado 9 2
12 years ago
I know, but, majority of the brazilians players are coming back to the league and growing up it. In 4~5 years, Brazilian clubs will be strongests than never.
Wilfredo_is_MarshallAuthor 4186 20
12 years ago
I agree, they will be the strongest
12 years ago
+1
Is it, or it could be (in the nearest future) Brazillian league the best in the world. I don't think so. I underline this is my opinion. Of course many great player back to Brazill but theirs best time pass. At the moment Brazilian NT is to touch as it has never been since 6-7 years, so that's mean something is changing (Maybe it is caused because of backing to home?).
Could someone explain us why Visotto didn't hold in your leauge for a long?

Why Italian league is it so strong, because they have grate foreigner players (the best example all Cubans). What's more a lot of volleyball foreign player stayed in Italy and their's children also play in Italy in many cases as a Italian.

So what with Russian league. I think it's cause by three reason. First one is because of amount of people who is living in Russia (lot of material to select) and second one because of training system (which is heritage after ZSSR). And the last one I think the most significant because of salaries.
jrlechado 9 2
12 years ago
There's a lot o new people growing up in Brazil too. We have an spiker with 2,17 left sided and a lot of others ( not with 2,17 offcourse ), there's a team in Brazil called São Bernardo, they have a team with a lot of young players and are doign a great job to our future NT. The question is, with that great players playing in Brazil, they will motivate a lot of people 15~16 YO to play volleyball, like the Brazilians players of Football did.

Sorry for my bad english xD. Just learning it.
12 years ago
Don't apologies for such crap as English language. It is very good place to improve your written language ?.

I didn't say you don't have young gifted players. I regret that I haven't any chance to see them. Maybe you can make some videos with them. Only information about Brazilians teams which I can get it is Club World Championship (where in last year Brasilia players hasn't achieved much) and your NT. Ow.. i forgot. Rusel Holmes played in Bra and he is playing very well in Jw.
jrlechado 9 2
12 years ago
I don't have that material in moment, but I'll try to get it and improve my video skills to do some videos of young players. In Brazil we have like 5~6 teams with equal chances to win the campioship, but, SESI have the best team in my opinion. The Brazilian league started and I'll have a lot of material to do good videos and you guys can see some videos of the brazilian league here:
http://sportv.globo.com/videos/volei. Thank you.
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
I agreee with szybownik, brazil leuage wont be the strngest in the world bacasue of taht thay dont have many stars( exept brazil NT) in rsussia and italy tehre are many stars from all over the world natinnal teams, brazil invest in yoing players what is good for you NT ofc but it dont make brazilian leuge the strngest in the world
Nagor 1445 14
12 years ago
One of the Russian teams offered (if I good remember) about 10mln zlotys for Kazyiski for 2 or 3 seasons. Probably Zenit or Dynamo. It is almos budget of skra or sovia or zaksa ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
I think it was Zenit's offer for Juantorena actually, not Kazyisky.
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking