Have You ever seen a volleyball player by a chance on the street?

Someone 875
2012-04-16 • 7156 views • 36 replies
Today I came back from Lublin to my home city Stalowa Wola by a bus. When I was looking through the window I saw a tall guy on the bus stop. When he turn around I suddenly realised that I know him. It was Mateusz Mika from Resovia Rzeszów. I couldn't just come up and talk to him, but I am sure that it was him. It was on the road Lublin - Rzeszów so it is highly probable :)

#fans #MateuszMika

Blawatek 47 2
11 years ago
+1
I've seen Mateusz Mika too, in Kraków ?
qsek 831 10
11 years ago
+1
i saw Rafał Buszek, Lukas Tichacek, Gyorgy Grozer, Adrian Gontariu, and i have got autograph of last 3 and somebody else, but i don't know, who was that, they were sitting on Rzeszow's square. And i saw Buszek with his girlfrend in shopping center, and also Tichacek with his girlfriend on Rzeszow's square?
Milka 116 3
11 years ago
+1
I haven't but my friend met brazilian NT at the airport. ?
Mati1511 18 1
11 years ago
+1
I've seen Michal Masny on swimming pool in K-Kozle ,and Terence Martin,Dan Lewis on Playground with childs. I talked with last 2 about everything.

Edit.
I've seen Michal Ruciak many times in K-Kozle .
saku 1032 9
11 years ago
+1
in october 2011 when i was on olsztyn, i saw in gallery Alfa Igor Yudin and Guilermo Hernan, and sth about 3 years ago, in the touristc village in Masury where i work in the summer in small touristc village i saw Możdzonek
SomeoneAuthor 875 10
11 years ago
+1
Once I talked to Łukasz Żygadło (after the Resovia-Trentino match in Rzeszów), but it wasn't by a chance ?
vtnklmdc 686 14
11 years ago
+4
I've seen Mateusz Mika,Grzegorz Kosok,Piotr Nowakowski and Paul Lotman not on the street but in "Gallery Graffica"(people from Rzeszów should know where is it and what it is)
przemek16 808 17
11 years ago
+1
I had the opportunity to participate in the camp of volleyball players, but coach - Robert Strzałkowski, who led one of the meetings in PlusLiga WUT team (replace the late Krzysztof Kowalczyk). Even to this day to remember. As for the volleyball player, but it's not just about volleyball among others: Luan de Paula, Ana Grbac and Witczak Dominic ?
maslanka 89 2
11 years ago
+1
I and my friend have met Lukas Żygadło in lift...and arose very funny situation ? now we call him ,,Friend from Lift''..and 2nd time was in Spala when i saw Igła in his car
adi_tiger 188 4
11 years ago
+1
och.. I live in Jastrzębie, so it isn`t difficult to see players from Jastrzebski Wegiel on the street or in shopping mall ?
and when i was in Łodz in Final Four, a saw a lot of Skra`s players on Piotrkowska Street by the night ?
Berny 606 6
11 years ago
+2
I trained half a year with Brano Skladany, Frantisek Ogurcak. I met with Lukas Divis and Martin Nemec once. I have got many good volleyball friends, but these two are world famous. And I really met Lukas Divis when he was 16 ?. They had national team camp in Trencin and I spent with them one training ? but sometimes I imagine, that I will meet Maxim ?
NXT 241 3
11 years ago
I saw Gierczyński in Łódź but he was with his wife and his child and I wasn't sure if he's willing to speak with fans so I didn't get autograph ?
Mike3113 3 1
11 years ago
Yes, I live in Rzeszow and often met our volleyball players. Paweł Papke, Grzegorz Kosok on the street, Wojtek Grzyb in Galeria Nowy Świat, Aleh Achrem at the post office near to bus station, Marko Bojić at the bar "Nora Aktora" ?
Gregor 77 2
11 years ago
+5
Kadziewicz- in Wroclaw with some pretty chick ;D
boniu1991 41 2
11 years ago
I've seen recently Rob Bontje, while he was doing shoping in Silesia City Center ?. Then he took his daughter to the kinder garden ?.
11 years ago
I met Karch Kiraly at a vball tourment!
biedronka513 158 4
11 years ago
I've seen Dominik Witczak and Anna Witczak in Kalisz ( her hometown) ?
kristoff 161 3
11 years ago
I live near Bielsko so i have seen Aluprof-players: Paulina Maj, Anna Podolec or Katrzyna Gajgał with her child. I go often to Szczyrk to play beach volleyball or swim in Centralny Ośrodek Sportu so i have met NT-players many times. On one ocassion i gave the ball to Agata Mróz when they were plaiyng beach volleyball next to us... At one time i saw Joanna Kaczor on the Market Square in Kraków. Accidentally, at the same place was Patryk Małecki - a footballplayer from Wisła Kraków. She - 191cm and he 170cm - they would not fit together ?
SomeoneAuthor 875 10
11 years ago
+2
I didn't expected that so many people would join to discuss ?

Nice to read about your experiences with famous players.
11 years ago
+4
I have met on the street Plamen Konstantinov in Varna, some seconds later i run after him and took some autographs.

Also i have seen Huantorena in the Ilientzi market in Sofia, then Cuba had some friendly matches with our national team. I think with him was also Poey.

Before a match of Bulgaria in Varna, also i have seen other bulgarian national players - Aleksiev, Ananiev etc. but that was near to the Congresna Hall and doesn`t count at all.
KamilTM 73 1
11 years ago
When i play volleyball with friends on place when its many people and courts in Tomaszów Mazowiecki ( we called this "harbour") when i sit on bench, next to me sit Bartłomiej Neroj who came with wife and son ? He played in PGE Skra Bełchatów (2002-2008) and in Politechnika Warszawska (2008-2011). He live in Tomaszów Mazowiecki. Same i meet Paweł Woicki who live in this city too ?
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
+2
I have met Nikolay Nikolov
EdoKaglie 432 4
11 years ago
+1
I've met Luigi Mastrangelo!
11 years ago
A month ago i was in Pasaz Grunwaldzki at the cinema and i've met there Bartosz Kurek with his girlfriend. I've met there also Marcel Gromadowski, but it was a year ago.
RenanZ 1538 15
11 years ago
Saw Joao Paulo Tavares at the Airport
11 years ago
Saw Logan Tom at the airport!! And got her autograph!!!!
11 years ago
Omg I was at dallas and I was on the same hotel floor with the French national team!! I got the whole teams autographs and also the coaches!! First Logan Tom and then the French NT my week keeps getting better and better!!! ?. I asked Tillie and Rouzier for an autograph and my hands were shaking!
biedronka513 158 4
11 years ago
My brother bought a car from one of the Polish volleyball player ? I was there then and talked with him ?
11 years ago
Got autograph from Gérald Hardy-Dessources he is really nice!
maslanka 89 2
11 years ago
cuba team italia team brasil team in one hotel in gdańsk
Kooba 23 1
11 years ago
I saw Patryk Czarnowski on Verva Street Racing 2011.
also during a travel to Gdansk saw Oivanen and Hietanen on the gas station.
ladybugg 21 1
11 years ago
I used to run into Pawel Zagumny quite regularly, all back in the day when he played for AZS Olsztyn. Saw him many times on many different occasions, we even went to the same concerts ?
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
+2
I saw Kaziyski eating outside in "Student town" in Sofia.. I waved him and he waved to me too.. ?) Sweet guy.
dude 46 3
10 years ago
i saw Polish NT in Warsaw in 2012
10 years ago
I saw Lyubomir Ganev, a volleyball legend!
KamilTM 73 1
10 years ago
When I' am playing volleyball next to me on court sometimes are playing Robert Milczarek from Effector and Bartłomiej Neroj from Czarni Radom ?
Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking