12 years ago
he will be missed
EPINEPHRINEableBG 399 7
12 years ago
mitsosboco +1
mitsosbocoGR 29 2
12 years ago
+5
i don't believe in ages...i think that players should stop their career when they feel to do this...not when they reach 33 or 34 years of age...
pearlIT 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
I also think that after the Olympic Games Mastro will put and end to his carrier as a player.

As regards Giba, I'm sorry he decided to withdraw; I'm sorry 'cause I won't have the chance of seeing him playing again; but, you know, nothing lasts forever! He is and will be one of the best volleyball players that this sport has ever shown to the world! And this is forever.
EPINEPHRINEableBG 399 7
12 years ago
+1
In my opinion many players will retire after the Olympics like Hristo Tsvetanov and i don't want to say it but I think that Vladimir Nikolov will probably retire too..Miljkovic,Mastrengelo (maybe),Priddy,Stanley and many others ?
szybownik89PL 75 3
12 years ago
+1
Don't scare me ;P...First thought which I had: "OMG what's happened? Why so suddenly? Any injury?".

The best year for USA NT was when the base of team was built by the most experience players like Ball, Stanlay, Lee, Milar. I hope to see Brazilans in theirs top level too.
HarleymNL 55 3
12 years ago
Lets hope so. He was one of the best players of his era and he probably still is.
But I don't want to see him go downwards while he is playing.

On a side note. If he is still having fun in playing volleyball on such a high level, I am not the one to say he needs to stop obviously
Get volleyball job offersAre you looking for a new volleyball club?Get job offersGet volleyball job offers
Are you looking for a new volleyball club?Get job offers