Federico Pereyra: This an important victory after loss with Poland.

blokaut_net 2011-11-25 • 3598 views

Federico Pereyra: This an important victory after loss with Poland. Victory for 3 points over Cuba, but after first set it wasn't that easy.

Federico Pereyra: It was a difficult match for us, the first set was terrible, but then we start working for the beginning, our game looked better and this helped us win. This is very important victory after we have lost some points against Poland.

You have played before as a receiver. How do you feel now after few years playing as an opposite?

Yes, I was receiver in the past, today I passed even few balls, so it's nice to help the team in a different way than usually.

Do you try to pass some balls during the practise for time to time?

Oh no, never, I leave it for my teammates (laugh).

You play now in brazilian league, but this is not your first foreign league. You have played before in Europe, so you have seen many leagues in your quite short career.

That's true, I played in greece when I was 17 years old, then I played in Spain. I came back to Argentina, to play in Drean Bolivar, but I felt time for changes came and I choose brazilian league.

It will be the strongest league from all you played in.

I'm happy that I will play there, my club is strong, has a good team and for me personally it will be test of my level and great chance to improve.

Interview from www.blokaut.net

#Argentina #WorldCup2011 #FedericoPereyra

0 comments

Translate VolleyboxWould you like to help the project?Translate VolleyboxTranslate Volleybox
Would you like to help the project?Translate Volleybox