Ending of the club season 2011/2012

Someone 875
2012-04-22 • 5071 views • 18 replies
I would like to start a discussion about the ending of the current club season.

It was a very interesting season: first of all there were a two titles, Polish and Italian, won by teams which were not favorite for the titles: Resovia and Macerata.

Secondly there is a fantastic season for the Russian Clubs. They won two of the most valuable European Cups.

I woul like You to share some other facts, your opinions, retrospections, feelings etc.

#Plusliga201112 #ItasTrentino #ZenitKazan #AssecoResoviaRzeszow #ItalianSerieA1201112 #PGESkraBelchatow #CucineLubeCivitanova

Ending of the club season 2011/2012
bitka 673 10
11 years ago
hmm... for sure i regret that in Serie A is only one match which decide about championship. it's really stupid, there're too many factors which change in every match

about Polish final not much too say - Resovia was just better (yes i said Resovia, not only Grozer... ?), Skra couldn't make it but maybe it will turn back for good in Bełchatów. i hope that they will finally see on their eyes that Falasca isn't the best what they can afford, mobilisation in next season also will be better
saku 1032 9
11 years ago
after Fridrishcafen lost in semi, Paykan lost final in Iran and Drean Bolivar in Argentina it was sure that this year is time of endning dominations, Resovia did it too,

I agree with bitka, its stupid that in Italy its only one match, if it was to 3 won matches, trento would probably win

Russian league in next year will be the strongest, many world class stars move to russia form Italian league in probably polish,Grozer won't be only one star from polish league who will move to Russia
vatreni 275 12
11 years ago
+2
I agree that this season was full of surprises. Only Zenit expected won title. Main favorites in other strongest European leagues are not became a champions (Trentino, SKRA, Fridrishafen). I think that is good for vball, because other clubs developing. The second good thing is that in every final even in weaker leagues like Slovakia, Serbia, Czech Republic, Portugal... halls was full of spectators?
11 years ago
I was shocked that Skra and Trentino lost. I though it would be the same as always, where Trentino ans Skra both win, but things were different this year.
11 years ago
+2
eRKa 861 11
11 years ago
it's so interesting how will look our league next year. no money in few clubs, a lot of guys flying away. I'm interested who will come.
11 years ago
Ekra, which clubs have the most money?
I believe it is the Russian clubs. Your thoughts?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
11 years ago

hmm... for sure i regret that in Serie A is only one match which decide about championship. it's really stupid, there're too many factors which change in every match

that's the exactly reasons why we got a single match, cause in this way the strongest team can lose at 60%, in a 5 match series Trentino probably win 9/10 and in the regular season we won 2 moth ago
11 years ago
+2
Julio Velasco said the winner exults losing explains ... this is the volleyball ... there is a team favorite and one not, there is one that celebrates that win and there is one that loses reflecting on the mistakes for which he lost...
raylight 3006 15
11 years ago
And what about the mistakes for which Trento lost but couldn't do nothing about them? So many?
SomeoneAuthor 875 10
11 years ago
+2
@raylight
Nobody knows what would happen if there weren't referee's mistakes. They played quite good, but the luck was on the Macerata's site.
andyz 117 2
11 years ago
russian league will be the strongest one next season. no questions. they allow only two foreign players per team, but they have so many talented ones themselves.
bitka 673 10
11 years ago
but the champion shouldn't be the best of all - not only that day?

easy example is polish final. if Resovia won when there was only 1 match everybody would say that they were lucky and it's unfair. they won 3 matches out of 4 and nobody can argue with that. they were simply better
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
+3
Sokolov proved that he must be the main opposite of Trento next year. I thnk Stokr's contract is ending.
andyz 117 2
11 years ago
+2
Question: where can I find game 4 Resovia- Skra video? Full match please
AndreaTN 79 3
11 years ago
+1
I was in Milano on Sunday.. it was so sad to lose a title for only 1 point (a referee's mistake) when we won the regular season with 14 point more than macerata and we lost only 7 match all year long! the V-Day is a stupid way to assign the title...it was a pity for our team..i think 3 of 5 we would win the title.
11 years ago
Where will Stokr be playing, NightFox?
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
Stokr - one more season in Trentino.
Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking