Volleybox 440
2010-10-10 • 5936 views • 22 replies
Brazil defeat Cuba 3:0, and become WORLD CHAMPION 2010!!! Congratulations from Poland!

Final standing:
1. Brazil
2. Cuba
3. Serbia
4. Italy
5. Russia
6. United States
7. Bulgaria
8. Germany
9. Argentina
10. Czech Republic
11. France
12. Spain
13. Cameroon
13. Egypt
13. Japan
13. Mexico
13. Poland
13. Puerto Rico
19. Australia
19. Canada
19. China
19. Iran
19. Tunisia
19. Venezuela

Awards:
MVP:
Murilo Endres (BRA)
Best Scorer: Ibán Pérez (SPN)
Best Spiker: Maxim Mikhaylov (RUS)
Best Blocker: Robertlandy Simón (CUB)
Best Server: Clayton Stanley (USA)
Best Setter: Nikola Grbić (SRB)
Best Libero: Ferdinand Tille (GER)

#Brazil #WorldChampionships2010

Brazil - World Champion 2010!!!
qsek 831 10
13 years ago
+1
congratulations.
Roninho 758 13
13 years ago
+3
Yes.Brazilians are intergalactic. Out of reach. Deserved the championship. Congratulations.
Nagor 1445 14
13 years ago
Brazil 0:3 Bulgaria
maslanka 89 2
13 years ago
+2
Szkoda Kuby ?
NightFox 1457 14
13 years ago
Brazil 0 : 3 Bulgaria .... - They deserved it ! ?
Roninho 758 13
13 years ago
What do you think about individual awards?

Best spikers: Maxim Michajłow (Rosja)
Best blockers: Robertlady Simon (Kuba)
Best servers: Clayton Stanley (USA)
Best libero: Ferdinand Tille (Niemcy)
Best setters: Nicola Grbić (Serbia)
Best scorers: Ivan Perrez (Hiszpania)
MVP: Murilo Enders

In my opinion Grbic should not get a prize. He got the award for the whole career and not for playing in the tournament. Bruno or Vermiglio should be the best setters. It is my opinion.
eRKa 861 11
13 years ago
+1
Grbić is zajebisty ziomek!
nawet jeśli nie był najlepszy, to i tak płakałem razem z nim i cieszę się że dostał tą nagrodę.
Roninho 758 13
13 years ago
And very well that the Italians are no prizes. The Championships were positioned at the Italians. Have as a penalty. Brazil was playing fair, could only calculated with Bulgaria. Today, they showed that they do not fear anyone and still are the best on the globe.

odylovolei - welcome to our site?
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
+1
Congrats Brasil! But i'm disappointed because i expected real fight: 5 sets and point by point. Libero was chosen from statisticks and i'm pretty sure Setter too.
13 years ago
i'm not surprised..)
congradulations brazil)
Jimny 22 1
13 years ago
well done Brazil !! ?
Nagor 1445 14
13 years ago
Roninho Vergmilio dostawał zawyżone oceny, w ostatnim meczu ponad 19 ? Dla mnie nagrodę powinien otrzymać Tichacek, ale na zakończenie kariery dali ją Nikoli.
RevanExtasis 746 11
13 years ago
cuba plays well the only think between cuba and brassil its the experience no more ,they are young and beat bulgaria ,serbia ,spain ,brasil and many others .congratulations for my team .
InivaridU 504 6
13 years ago
I don't know exacly, but I hear from polish commentator that if Cuba will won a medal, that maybe players can play in other clubs in, for example Italian League! He say that Cuban Federation will think about it. What do you think about this? For me this is such great information!
Roninho 758 13
13 years ago
Rzeczywiście zapomnialem o Tichacku. Może i trochę zawyżali oceny Vermiglio ale moim zdaniem rozgrywał bardzo dobrze. Jedyny który tak naprawdę wyróżniał się w grze Włochów. No może jeszcze Mastrangelo. Łasko i Fei zagrali słabo a reszta na normalnym poziomie.
RenanZ 1538 15
13 years ago
Heahehhaeha
Hello All. I'm trully happy with this title and the nomination of Murilo as MVP.

In name of Brazillian fans, I thank you all the support and the "unsupport" too.

Best Regards !!
RenanZ 1538 15
13 years ago
+1
And also,

It's very cool to see that, in the Individual prizes, a Very diversified distribution.
Each of the best country received one prize, except Italy ......

ahehahehae
RenanZ 1538 15
13 years ago
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
Rachel: ok, my mistake, i checked statisticks and you're right with best setter.
RenanZ 1538 15
13 years ago
Yeah JRios

That kind of comment is totally unnecessary. It worth?
NO, because Brazil is the Champion, again !!!!
13 years ago
Yeah Brail is Champion Ilove Giba and Dente ....ThaiBoy
NightFox 1457 14
13 years ago
hah Jrios - What respect for this kind of play ?!? What respect for a team, who are not trying to put the ball in the field ? And why he didn't have to say that - because that's the ugly truth !
Get volleyball job offersAre you looking for a new volleyball club?Get job offersGet volleyball job offers
Are you looking for a new volleyball club?Get job offers