Bartosz Kurek second on the list of athletes the world's busiest

tysia 2011-12-31 • 6765 views • 18

Bartosz Kurek second on the list of athletes the world's busiest Bartosz Kurek, accepting the Polish national team over the past year as many as 85 games played. Counted the journal editors as "fact" star Skra Belchatow is the second hardest-working star in the past year.

Kurek has played in more games this year than the biggest stars of world sport, like Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Rafael Nadal, or Dirk Nowitzki. In the list of the busiest yielded only Pole ice hockey player Henrik Sedin.
Only 23-year-old volleyball player has had an amazing season, which gave him superhuman repeatedly overloading itself felt. The player has struggled with injuries of the spine and knees, and yet it still came out on the pitch and fought like a lion over the net.

- If an athlete has a strength and a little luck, the results must come - modestly summarized his achievements this year by Bartosz Kurek, who has played 17 matches in the World League, six European Championships, 10 World Cup, eight friendlies with staff, 31 duels in league, three in the Polish Cup and 10 in the Champions League.

http://sport.onet...86175,wiadomosc.html

#BartoszKurek

18 comments

rbk17PL 143 2
12 years ago
The most athletes is Mariusz Wlazły from playhole Skra Bełchatów ?
Wilfredo_is_MarshallRS 4186 20
12 years ago
He is the warrior who never gives up!
kristoffPL 161 3
12 years ago
but they play three or four times a week and european players have EC or qualfications tournamnets. it was lockout, tomdoki, so maybe in this season they played not so much. but nhl? only one player played more? i'm not sure... but kurek did a great job in this season and he must be really tired ?
KjeldhorIT 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
kristoff nba players have a lot of match whit their club in the league but they don't have a lot of extra competition (champions league, world league, european championship world cup, world club cup)... but anyway doesnt' matter too much.. every sportman who play in a great club (national league and champions league) and in the NT had to work hard, even if it is a reserve, because training is the biggest amount of work
tomdokiPL 136 4
12 years ago
Hmm... But in nba was lockout, wasn't it?
kristoffPL 161 3
12 years ago
henrik sedin is a hockey player from sweden and he probably plays in nhl. but i can't believe that kurek played more matches than nba players...
KjeldhorIT 1059 17
12 years ago
i suppose that.. i'm not sure
tomdokiPL 136 4
12 years ago
Me too, but you wrote "it talk only about sportman in Poland". ?
KjeldhorIT 1059 17
12 years ago
i dunno who is it ?
tomdokiPL 136 4
12 years ago
Kjeldhor, so Henrik Sedin is from Poland? ?
Asia6PL 290 6
12 years ago
Probably it isn't true..
VoxitoAR 139 4
12 years ago
Not counting the training, which surely in Skra must be very heavy and that will consume the physical state of athletes
NagorPL 1445 14
12 years ago
I think it isn't true. I wonder to know, how many matches played for example Italian players from NT, Brasilian players from NT, NBA players, NHL players, NFL players, football players from clubs playing in cups, leagues etc...
KjeldhorIT 1059 17
12 years ago
but it talk only about sportman in Poland, because Zygadlo played 59 match only whit Trento and he was whit Kurek in the NT

(28 regular season Serie A1, 9 playoff 2010/11, 3 Italian Cup 2011, 1 italian Supercup 2011, 8 CEV Champions League, 5 FIVB Club World Championships, 5 friendly match)
Asia6PL 290 6
12 years ago
Henrik Sedin
KjeldhorIT 1059 17
12 years ago
who's the first?
NagorPL 1445 14
12 years ago
jest gdzieś ten artykuł po polsku?
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking