All Volleyball Websites (Part 2)

Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
Are you volleyball addicted? I think, here you can do your volleyball deviant behaviour well ? I spend here a lot of time of my day and I I did not see all videos here ? haha and matches mainly. Its very helpfull in playing.
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+2
Berny, do you see the last two sites mentioned here above (pianeta volley and dotvolley)? Well they're both sites where I usually discuss of volleyball with others addicted like us ? You know, when you don't play...at least you must talk about it ?
Wilfredo_is_MarshallAuthor 4186 20
12 years ago
Yes, I am addicted!!!! I sometimes read my rulebook! I just try to find dome interesting rules. Did you know there is a specific light brightness and temperature for FIVB games.

pearl recommended the two sites! Thx pearl! They are good websites ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
proud 722 9
12 years ago
"Did you know there is a specific light brightness and temperature for FIVB games." - Yep ? But apparently CEV doesn't have the same rule.The hall in Karlovy Vary,that was used for the last Euro championship had hockey lighting.
@ Wilfredo_is_Marshall - You should make a tread about such little known rules ?
Basil 47 1
12 years ago
http://www.sportlemon.tv/c-11.html VB matches online almost everyday and FREE
http://www.volleyball1on1.com drills and advices from high level coaches and players
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@Wilfredo: I'm glad to read you like the sites I "suggested"; and, yes, I find they're very good...the only thing is that their both in Italian. Are you able to read them all the same? Hope so ?

@Kjeldhor: this site you linked "volleyfans" is it good?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
@pearl: that's a forum, sometime u find a great people and somtimes u find stupid... that's life
Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking