Aleksandar Atanasijević: We have to have some honour to start play like we did in Vienna.

blokaut_net 2011-11-22 • 4463 views • 11

Aleksandar Atanasijević: We have to have some honour to start play like we did in Vienna. Your game yesterday against Poland was better than against Argentina, your captain mentioned during press conference he is more optimistic and you will try to play better and better in every next match. What happened today?

We started this competition very bad, we don't play what we can now we have three losses. In my opinion cause of this situation is our late arrival to Japan. We have arrived to Japan as the last team and maybe we need some more time to get acclimatised. Now we just hope everything will get better and next match, against Japan, will be our first victory.

Probably you have lost chance to qualify to Olympics from World Cup.

You are right, probably we don't have chances for this here, but tournament didn't finish yet and we have to start play better. We are European Champions, so we have to have some honour to start play like we did in Vienna. First we have to improve our game and then we can think about victories. We are able to win with every team, even Russia or Brazil, if we will play our best volleyball.

You are young player, but it gets loud about you because of your great game in Junior National Team and now when you have got a chance from Kolakovic to play in Senior National Team. I bet you have heard many people say you can be next Ivan Miljkovic. Do you feel any pressure on yourself because of this?

No, no one put pressure on me in Serbia. I have had some problems with my hand, due to many games I played this year, each of them for hundred percent, so now I have to focus on my form, to come back for my best shape. About Ivan Miljkovic, he is one of the best on his position, that's why people would like to see someone as good as him in our team. Personally, i the future I would like to be just in half as good as him.

You mentioned your problems with hand, you club, Skra Belchatow informed media about this. How do you feel now, is it now behind you?

I went to Serbia 10 days earlier then I planned before it happen. I have got some treatment there, my tests showed this is not a big problem, but sometimes I still feel some pain. I'm taking still some pills, so I hope soon everything will be just fine.

Now, when you have about two months behind you in new club, you can say something more about Skra?

I am satisfied with my decision. We are leaders of PlusLiga, we are heading in our group in Champions League. Team has a great players like Winiarski and Kurek, also Wlazly, who is not here, but he is still classy opposite and I am happy, that I can play with him. I think we can reach some good results this season.

Your country celebrated a lot your victory on European Championship. How it is with your league? How much atmosphere in Serbia is different from this in Belchatow, where people welcomed you well?

People in Poland are just like Serbs. They are rooting in the same way, they are happy, smiling, support players. But in Poland volleyball is more popular. In my previous club, Partiznan, I couldn't count on full-packed venues, lots of fans. This support, which I experienced in Poland motivate extra for better game.

Interview from www.blokaut.net

#Serbia #AleksandarAtanasijevic #WorldCup2011

Temporarily disabled
proudBG 722 9
12 years ago
+1
I'm also very impressed with JW,I've only watched their last match with SKRA in PlusLiga,but what they showed in the CWCh was amazing!
pearlIT 1003 11
12 years ago
+2
@raylight: I agree! To me JW hasn't shown all their potentialities yet.
NagorPL 1445 14
12 years ago
Jak bez powodu? Ktoś kto gra zawodowo w siatkówkę a nie wie na którym miejscu jest w tabeli dla mnie jest pajacem
OverlookPL 280 5
12 years ago
Zyta, przecież to obecny gracz Skry, co samo w sobie jest już wystarczającym powodem, zeby to zrobić.
But thanks for this 3 points too?
ZytaPL 1332 11
12 years ago
+2
Nagor znowu nazywasz kogoś pajacem bez powodu...?
raylightBG 3006 15
12 years ago
Wegiel could surprise you at the end of season
sakuPL 1032 9
12 years ago
+1
Nagor, świetny filmik ? dziwne ze publikują takie rzeczy w sumie, Drzyzga klnie, fajnie sie teo ogląda i fajnie sie tego słucha ogólnie ? "Petkovic I love you, cała sala wiedziałą że to zagrasz " hahah ;d Drzyzga zyskał w moich oczach jeszcze większy szacunek ?

"dobry zakup skry, ja bym dopłącił jeszcze " polecam oglądanie ekspertów poza anteną, na prawde widac co myslą, oby Pan drzya kłopotów jakies nie miał bo znowu sie źle o Skrze wypowiada i Pan Piechocki moze sie obrazić. ?
NagorPL 1445 14
12 years ago
Alaksandar, thanks for 3 points with SRB :D

We are leaders of PlusLiga

What the f..k !? Open your eyes man... he plays in PLS and he doesnt know where is he in table... Man... where do you live... ? In a dream, like someone said... ?

http://www.plusligatv.pl/POLSKA-SERBIA-z-poza-kadru-cz.3.html
Polecam końcówkę :D Wszystko o tym pajacu :D

Aleksandar - youre poor man.
kapitan_bombaPL 910 9
12 years ago
He is still in volleyball dream...He don't want wake up (but that is good) - I'm pretty sure if he will play better and better nobody will can wake him?
P.S. Zyta Dlatego powiedziałem"kłamczuszek" a nie kłamca?
ZytaPL 1332 11
12 years ago
+3
Let him enjoy at least this "fact", he will come back and find out the truth ?
kapitan_bombaPL 910 9
12 years ago
+2
little fibber? - ZAKSA is a leader of PlusLiga? hehe
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking